3.6 Known Issues

Wanted to ask @Loutre if y’all can upgrade the Alice in Wonderland collection to level 8 since it has four heroes and the Frozen one went from 4 to 8 when Anna was added :blush:

7 Likes

Plus I’d love an Alice in Wonderland avatar like the Frozen one got :blush:

7 Likes

I don’t wanna veer away from the topic, but does anyone remember how big he and Heimlich were in that outtake from Toy Story 2?

That being said, will there be a future update for fixing Gadget’s size during her entrance animation, as well as Ariel’s size overall?

Fred and Go-Go’s campaign has swapped order.

But suddenly, it reversed.

Since when we have new lv of Frozen collection? :thinking::thinking::thinking: I didn’t see anything mentioned in patch note :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Oh that’s snuck in unexpectedly, glad I haven’t done too many Invasion Breakers yet :stuck_out_tongue:

Since Anna appeared… and it looks like PB favours Frozen over Alice, heavily… really nice :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

We have already been having discussions internally on what to do with Alice collection and maybe relooking at all collections after we decided to move Frozen to 8 with the addition of Anna!

Once I have more answers I’ll let you guys know!

6 Likes

If you’ll be looking at all collections, could you please change the buff given by the Big Hero 6 collection, as the current one doesn’t benefit them at all and just makes them harder to use? :sweat_smile:

Actually, it’s not just that collection, since these shields would be useless regardless. Even the strongest shields are basically suicidal because of… mostly Dash really, but there are so many shield counters. Would it be possible to change his Violet disk so that the extra damage is ONLY applied to the shield? - so he can do his job without turning even a shield that is super strong into a certain one-shot. I don’t even mind DW blocking them or Triton removing them, they make them useless but not suicidal at least :sweat_smile:

If this change isn’t possible, at least please reduce the percent of extra damage to like 100%, it’d be more than enough with how powerful he is now

5 Likes

Anna emojis are not working

Can you give more information for this?

2 Likes

they worked fine for people on s1

When trying to use them this is what happens

1 Like

What chat are you using them in and what server are you on?

2 Likes

More info on the Alice collections and looking at collections. The collections and buffs are scaled based on our hero plans and they may not all be the same, but we will also continue to look into them so for right now Alice collection will remain where it is.

3 Likes

This friendship shows only 2 Heroes.

The last one is likely Hopper.

2 Likes

Why would a friendship campaign only have four heroes if they’re waiting on an upcoming one? That just doesn’t make sense, considering how the organization of hero selections during a friendship campaign just shuffle throughout and then leave you with all five in the final chapter…

PerBlue thought Hopper would be ready to go for this update as well, but he needed some extra work. I guess they just wanted to have at least one surprise hero in the update, and felt that since we wouldn’t be able to start Flik’s friendship campaigns for about three more weeks, it wouldn’t hurt anything to release him even with one of his campaigns short an ally.

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney