3.7 Known Issues

Let the team know just incase, but they’ve said it is not a bug. Players had wanted to be able to select different mods/disks for defense than what they normally use for attacks.

:flushed: does that mean that the defences are ‘locked in’ then and the mods aren’t updated in real-time unless we ‘change’ the defence? ie. that the defence that will enter the battle is the one shown, without the equipped mods.

That seems bad if so, if we improve our mods then they aren’t reflected in our defence. I thought that was only the case for War that they get ‘locked-in’ when the Sabotage round begins :thinking: I thought it was just a display bug

Upgrades should be reflected right away, just the “equippedness” is snapshotted for arena/coliseum. For war the whole lineup is frozen at the start of the war

What about disabled Battle Badges in arena and coliseum, whenever someone posts a screenshot that somebody fought against my line in the arena/coliseum most of my battle badges are gone, even enhanced ones.

Hmmmm :thinking:

4 Likes

Edit: oh wait he’s just invading the whole game, isn’t he??

6 Likes

Diamonds are safe from this snake. :relaxed:

Not big deal, still can be seen it’s blue team.

1 Like

Yup, just the way he’s coded breaks everything it seems! He wants to be the main event!

4 Likes

This is getting out of Kaa-ntrol.

10 Likes

this is a good candidate for a wontfix flag :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

It can be fixed, but it’ll take a bit for our Front End Devs

4 Likes

Unfortunately, with how he’s coded he’s just going to be like that for awhile.

2 Likes

He can be like thissssssss for forever.
Doesn’t break the game at all, and rather other bugs needs more attention (and care).

9 Likes

Kaa be like:

My presssssence here issss impenetrable.

4 Likes

That should be Kaa.

Now the snake is ssssssshy.

@Loutre

This is fine. Kaa’s deal will pop up either on the last day of March or early April. There were no Hopper deals last month so that is why he’s here.

1 Like

Chip and Dale - Kronk friendship Episode 4 Stage 5 - Kronk levers Davy’s chest and makes him permanently Berserk.

Edit: Actually manual fighting might solve it, still pretty irritating.

4 Likes

@Loutre there seems to be an issue with Petes Minnie Disk not stunning all enemies when gaining reflect

As can seen in the screenshot:
Only Meg is stunned, even though Ian and Shego both have reflect active

1 Like

Ian was cleansed by his battle badge, Shego evaded. Not a bug

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney