3.7 Known Issues

It… it did, huh. Of all things getting smaller around :joy_cat:

4 Likes

The posted screenshot shows enemies with speed buff that are not stunned at the beginning of the fight.
My Vinny has maxed red skill which should block those speed buffs and stun them.

3 Likes

@Loutre there are also still loads of bugs with surge hiring mercs that was fixed recently:

Can hire multiple mercs sometimes at once
And there is also an error where I will hire the merc and then finish the surge
The merc will be available again, but as soon as you hire it and start the attack an error “the hero is not available” will appear.

Anna’s animated issue (entrance)

Dale’s nose is supposed to be red.

It is.

1 Like

Underminer is delayed or something? Someone else will replace him?

Not delayed. He should be up tomorrow.

1 Like

Why do you say that?

@Loutre, I’m glad that we have new enemies and allies in the friend campaigns, but I’m getting worried that the allies and enemies for all friendships campaigns from the Late Spring of 2021 up to Bagheera’s friendships still need refreshments because they have the same allies, and enemies, and that is a display issue. Even Kermit’s friendships have the same enemies too.

Because his nose is red… I was responding to someone’s incorrect statement

5 Likes

Spotlight? :bomb:

Just confirmed for tomorrow

6 Likes

What is the home button for? Did it once do anything? It only shows up on the Home Screen and does nothing. Not sure if it’s an issue so I’m posting it here.

As you explore the game, you create a “layer”, as I’ll call it.

Pressing the back button only removes one of these layers, but the Home button removes them all, so you go straight to the home screen without mass pressing the back button.

8 Likes

More locked characters at level 63: Carl, The Manticore, Kaa, Winifred, Woody, Dr. Bunsen, Duke Caboom, Gizmoduck, Ducky & Bunny, Megara and Randall Boggs.

This sounds really strange. Can you take a screencap of what it looks like when you try to increase their level but are unable to?

4 Likes

You mean the prize wall spotlight huh? That means the prize wall starts this Thursday.

P.S. As I mentioned in another post, the friendship campaigns from 2021 all need a refresh, and that’s a display issue.

Manticore’s tail animation goes between her legs

1 Like

Could these two simple changes be introduced?

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney