3.7 Known Issues

I noticed lag on 21 when I wrote ticket. I will check tomorrow when invasion shop resets on multiple servers to see range of lag.

I tried raising disk one level up or unequipping and equipping back. Nothing happens, the boundary is still 2,147,483,647 (or (2 to 31) minus 1) for this.
I had it happen on the Surge as well (where the gold at the end can show as negative due to it being over 2.14B)

Since Underminer is the first hero with actually good stats, minority random, congratulations btw, first since Zeus!

Could the team check out heroes since Lilo and further on, especially looking at Mary and Sarah as none of their secondary stats works making them just bad, Mary is only saved by good starting Hex, but then nothing, while Sarah is worse than Ralph… other heroes like Lilo or Sisu really needs a good working tenacity/evasion, Raya and Hopper more crit damage and evasion, and it goes on…
So, it would be good to re-do badges for them or give them good badges, increasing the stats which they really need. Numi has his table, the team could check that out, it would be easier. Basil too, he’s just in forever pain.

1 Like

For the 10x crate issue: Looks like we’ve found what’s causing the issue. You are still getting the rewards.

6 Likes

Any timeframe as to when Underminer will release in game @Loutre?

1 Like

From the patch notes:
The Underminer is a front-line “Damage” character on the Red team. The Underminer will be available in the Prize Wall starting on March 17!

Actually, not the case.

He should be in the game by now, just not obtainable

From the Patch Notes 3.7.10 you said @Loutre that “Raya will be available in the Elite Campaign”

Hmmm :thinking:

1 Like

@Loutre Pete, Anna, and Raya are all in the wrong location on what they said in the patch notes

1 Like

The current Prize Wall is NOT DONE YET! As usual, it should be after the Prize Wall is done and most likely only next Tuesday.

4 Likes

Actually yes. He is in the software. They have not unlocked him yet. They will unlock him when the next prize wall pops up one day before start

We’re going to be working on a hotfix for the two visual bugs (10x crate and the level bar display errors).

1 Like

I never received any hero chips doing 10x three times… I never received any hero chips in 30 crates? That is next to completely totally impossible to open up 30 crates and not once get any hero chips?

It’s more than just visual… I opened up hero crates three times and not one single hero chip?

That can’t be real, this is more than just visual.

You can send a message to ingame support for them to look into the account, but so far we have not seen any actual missing chips/badges from this bug. It appears to be only visual.

2 Likes

That is out of the question. I’m starting to think the coldsnapper cannot dereez since he was frozen after the death attack. Have you seen it on Invasion, and the campaign?

Vinnies red skill seems broken since this patch.

Can you be more specific on how you feel it is broken?

… Vinny’s red skill blocks speed buffs and stuns the same enemies.

3 Likes

… Am I crazy, or did this globe thing (I haven’t played the campaign yet, so idk what it actually is) become really huge?

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney