3.8 Known Issues

Chapter 36, both normal and elite, are empty.

1 Like

?

1 Like

Please include words as to what the issue is and not just a picture and question mark.

5 Likes

I think Musketeer don’t have the problem Dwayne_IV has, so Musketeer posting like that to try and prompt Dwayne_IV to post a screenshot of what they mean issue wise.

Also hi Loutre and welcome back on :-).

7 Likes

@Loutre Is the Wish Crate a bug again in which it was accidentally released again… like how it was in November? If not then why is there nothing saying the changes y’all made? (if there is any)

1 Like

Seems like no, intended.

1 Like

Didn’t see that and still nothing on what changed :thinking:

1 Like

I don’t believe any changes were made

1 Like

Ok thanks… so it’s still trash… great to know

2 Likes

lol, so it’s been gone like a year to review and implement feedback & improvements, and returns with no changes at all :rofl:

and people ask why nobody’s interested in the Q&A and feedback threads anymore

6 Likes

Sorry, I should have been more specific. No big changes were made to warrant notes. We are using this to get more feedback. I don’t believe it’s been a year since they were last here since I haven’t been here a year yet.

1 Like

Certainly isn’t a year since we last saw them, but I think it is over a year since they were first introduced.

1 Like

I don’t know if this is an issue but thought I would bring it up anyways, and if I’m wrong, so be it.

The Underminer’s crit increase with a maxed red disc doesn’t appear on his stats. In other discs, like Shego’s green disc, there is a green “+35” fantastic crit.

1 Like

Last time they were in October…

Could the forum icon be changed?

1 Like

It won’t be changed this week

1 Like

Last time we saw the wish crate was November 9th

1 Like

Horned King’s stats are final or not?
Soldiers’ HP is very small.

1 Like

Stats are final once a Hero has a spotlight

1 Like

Oh, ok.

Shouldn’t be someone else?

She is already in surge shop.

1 Like

Rotation of crates is on 1st, but shops do that on the last day of previous month. All correct, I assume.

6 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney