3.8 Known Issues

ah right, from the description in the patch notes - “Cauldron Born soldiers count as allies” I’d assumed they would count :man_shrugging:

unless PB didn’t want them to count and did something so that they wouldn’t, which also affected the other summoning heroes?

We’re still not sure our final plan for Kaa, but it would possibly require new approval so it will be awhile till his display is fixed.

We still have not found anything that was changed in the code. It’s possible if it’s related to summoned allies something may be broken in the combat engine.

@Loutre Y’all should fix the Horned King’s spar results because it shows 200+ soldiers

That sounds like too many!

3 Likes

Lmao very nice

Oh I counted and there’s over 200

1 Like

420? :eyes:

1 Like

Where you saw that…?

I feel like Pete’s white skill is still bugged?
Half of the times it doesn’t do damage

1 Like

QA just checked on it and yup looks like something is going on there! Thank you for the head’s up!

3 Likes

But what kind of new approval?

If the design changes, it would need new approval.

2 Likes

@Loutre In the friendship campaign of flik and bolt, in episode 1, there is an error in the information of the second battle, many Sven appear.

I think you just got Lost in the Woods

5 Likes

Seems there’s a display error in codebase, summoned heroes show 0 damage dealt and 0 damage received and wrong level

I guess one more mode needs extension of integer (so that it can show values above 2.14B)

Also, look at that gold :eyes: :smirk:

2 Likes

Looks like just a display issue so not a big deal! We’ll try and get a fix in for 4.0

1 Like

The Sven issue also happens in chat spars… same with the Horned King’s Warriors… happens with Terror Teddy too… same for Terror Teddy, Rajah, Djali, Microbot… so @Loutre all extra allies have this bug

1 Like

It is. I wonder if someone got a 3.49B in Surge yet tho.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney