3 Year Anniversary Celebration!

Who do you see as “broken”?

2 Likes

I hope I don´t have to answer that.

2 Likes

FairyGodmother is one of them?
/s

2 Likes

I see Demona, Bunsen, Mr. Big, Wasabi, Slinky, and Dash and broken.

1 Like

I see far more. And Dash is not one of them.

3 Likes

I agree, Dash is very broken… too much damage.

And last 4 heroes at least are quite poor, while Hamm is bugged, just as Baloo.

6 Likes

Red skill who give A lot of Speed ​​at the beginning of the fight and a lot of damage, literally normal damage with negation of armor (true damage), have evasion, and Vi’s disk that makes him eat the disks

(I also say it from an inexperienced point of view but it seems a lot to me)

2 Likes

That would mean him being a lot of defenses. And that´s not true. He´s super counterable.
And you can defeat 95%+ lines with Dash unlike the other broken characters, which can do their stuff 95%+ of times.

4 Likes

Absolutely right. It’s the red skill that makes him broken. Demona and Wasabi are far worse than Dash, but at least Dash is counterable, as I use heroes like Tron and the Evil Queen (Ma).

4 Likes

Just like if Tron would work each time and Mim didn’t existed.

4 Likes

Guh-doy everyone knows Djaqs number one hero is Ralph.

3 Likes

Lol Ngl Last added heroes example: Rocketeer, Demona, FG didn’t shine too much in meta unlike Wasabi, Mr Big etc

3 Likes

Best Anniversary Forever

2 Likes

Seriously, it needs to be triple drops.

Today is double drops so getting another in few days isn’t pleasant, and in last few days there were double drops of other things.

#TripleDropsFor3Anniversary

16 Likes

Yes 3x drop! Give us some slack on.

1 Like

Dash does a huge amount of damage but he has very little hit points. He can get overwhelmed with fast high damage dealing characters. He is not invincible.

2 Likes

laughs in Angel

1 Like

And Meg, Kermit plus many more, while on the other side, armor buffs doesn’t do much on Dash as his negation is stupidly high, same with all other stats, and now he can’t be even frozen while running.
Using shields against Dash is literal suicide action, and heals aren’t enough.

1 Like

So what needs to be done to dash. A nerf?

2 Likes

Feedback on Double Drops Event: First of all, giving us Double Drops for the all the Campaigns are nice, however it isn’t unique as we do have the Double Drop Bags and as such can activate them whenever we want which makes this Double Drop not matter that much necessarily.

I personally have 7 Double Normal Campaign Drop Bags and 16 Double Elite Campaign Drop Bags, so as such I can control when I want my Double Drops making this event not really matter for me.
(No, it isn’t that the drop rate for the double drop bags are too good, I am just really cautious with resources and such wait long before I use Double Drops Bags generally).

Given that the Double Drop Bags can be relatively accessible for the players at any time, the Double Drop event lose its main effect, and while yes it let players who don’t have Double Drop Bags make use of Double Drops and save those who have Double Drop Bags from using theirs.
And yes, while the Double Drops are helpful it isn’t unique enough to be worthy as the main event for an anniversary, for that it needs to be Triple Normal Campaign Drops as Triple Drops aren’t something we players can activate whenever we want, as such making Triple Normal Campaign Drops unique and worthy for an anniversary.

So yeah, if you at PerBlue take this feedback to heart I recommend having Triple Normal Campaign Drops on the 16 May, Disney Heroes birthday as that would be a good gift for all the players and we players will be thankful.

I hope this feedback can help and be something other players here find interesting, and yeah help if I can :-).

8 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney