3 Year Anniversary Celebration!

Idk about you but I get 1-2 double drop bags weekly from the little quest thing. That’s plenty to save for ftn contests…not that any contests are worth saving for in the first place. And the double drop campaigns are so frequent it’s almost pointless anyway.

This 3rd year anniversary celebration would be a GREAT time to release slinky from his crate.

4 Likes

When does the event start?

1 Like

I guess it starts today, I know the special invasion will

3 Likes

Ready for this :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I entered the game and there was nothing more than the countdown announcement, is that it for today? Wow

2 Likes

Looks like it starts tomorrow then or maybe it’ll come later today

1 Like

Well… still waiting. :frowning_face:

9 Likes

What’s the hold-up?

1 Like

I think it will start at 1PM EST.

1 Like

I agree or maybe it’ll be down for a bit before the event starts

1 Like

Fozzie spotlight will be up starting at Noon CT.
The Invasion this week will be regular. Next week will be the special anniversary Invasion!

18 Likes

:sob: Anyway, at least some preview of heroes or vote or anything?

2 Likes

No! It can’t be happening. Now, Again need to wait a week for good amount of mod upgrades with Cosmetics and Badge booster! :frowning_face_with_open_mouth:

2 Likes

So the spotlight does start at 1PM EST!

But yeah, a preview would be appreciated :grin:

1 Like

At least now we can enjoy Fozzie’s BEAUTIFUL animations and skill icons, really good job from PB, wonderful. :blush:

13 Likes

Wait, he is in game now? Polaris said his spotlight was 12PM CT! Suprised.

1 Like

Fozzie looks pleased at that statement.

3 Likes

Are you Mario now?

1 Like

Spotlight is when you can use new hero in spars, their icon appears in main screen, above event icon.

1 Like

Oh, so he is in game, but you cannot unlock him or use him as a merc? Kinda like a sign-in hero?

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney