3 Year Anniversary Celebration!

Yes… but…

Hmmm.

Will we get his chips in mailbox today? @Polaris
At least 10 to unlock?

1 Like

I’d like official confirmation from @Polaris myself, but my assumption is that, like the Codebase Trials, the Anniversary Trial’s chances will not be reset by a standard Trial Reset item.

So apparently I just have horrendous luck with the weekly quest rewards, having gotten only two double badge drop items in the past six months?

Plainly, I don’t think PerBlue will be offering triple drops during the anniversary. I was just using a first-person version of the idiom “don’t hold your breath”.

Once more I think Numi’s offered a good argument against this; I’ll just add that I don’t see Dash taking over the meta the way that Quorra, Jafar, Randall, or even Mulan have in their prime.

4 Likes

Same, I havent got a Single double drop item since three months.

1 Like

That does seem like bad luck but I wasn’t talking about the items. I meant the events that we get weekly

4 Likes

YES! I be wondering why not… SNOW WHITE! The bear is… well… maybe not a good hero but snow white might be in next update they do or the next one is just bugs fixed

1 Like

Against.

What Moist said…
‘‘Being able to do 375% bonus damage and oneshot anything with a shield?
Making shields a detriment in every situation?
Is there a way I can make it so I don’t face dash and shan yu in teams that attack me in arena, coli, or war?
One hero making shields a detriment, making a whole subcategory of mod useless, is probably not healthy.’’
Yes, shield upgrades for HP are completely useless thanks to Dash and Shan, but mainly to Dash due to his stats and speed.
This is broken.

And you can’t even test spar for wars as his green skill is completely random.

Disables don’t work, Timon buff is removable, shields don’t work, it’s just pure luck if you win, and mostly Dash wins, that’s bad. Shields are nearly useless to him, and Animal was kicked out from being any good, and now this game lacks speed-up buffs, but only Dash got it, how fair…

2 Likes

You can only ever use Dash once in a guild war/coliseum, not twice or thrice, so.
On defense you´d likely not use him unless supported by some insane combo, but then again, it´s one in a million where he wrecks and it´s not a nigh impenetrable combo still.
On offense you´d rather use him on some shield line. Otherwise he still does good damage but is counterable and once he runs out of his early fuel, he´s gone and dead.

But he got the buff like 10 months+ ago, my dear. It´s not like he got it anywhere near recently.
Most of our guild has him, but do you see that on any defense (other than mine, because I generally don´t care? - in Coli, not War)

Essentially if you nerf Dash now, you detriment a lot of people from further playing. Which combined with already crippling performance of SOME servers is a huge issue that will likely cause an even faster merges happening.
Besides, Dash was (well, not even truly, but if you want to artificially make one) a problem at R19 when he got 100% Armor Negation (when enhanced). He does not have it now. Nor a super-high evasion.
But yes, you can continue this rant forever in a topic even not meant for it and still get countered by few people that more than likely know his pros and cons better, who use him more? :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

Capture14
Come on! One more minute!
(Time in EST)

2 Likes

Use the Banana king
tenor
His Animal disk slows Dash down and if not protected can even kill him

3 Likes

Will the week after be a Yellow invasion, or will we resume again on Red?

Yellow is the easiest invasion, so to replace that for a special one without then having it afterwards would be a bit anti-celebratory. Blue by contrast - this week’s - is by far the hardest.

3 Likes

I love the anniversary avatar

4 Likes

This game makes me have happiness

1 Like

Okay. Well anyway welcome to the community.

1 Like

Just an FYI this would be flagged as off topic but since it’s your first times it’s ok :blush: Just don’t do it again :wink: Also welcome :wave:

1 Like

His game is the best

1 Like

So is it going to come out today or tomorrow? The day is half over and it’s still not here

2 Likes

So why is the trial not open today @Polaris? :thinking:

4 Likes

No,we can only get his chips through the Anniversary Trial

1 Like

It’s opening tmrw for some reason,maybe it is still in partial deveolpment?

1 Like

There are a couple servers that have their daily reset happen at 3PM CT, so their trials will start today, but for everyone else it will be the daily reset at 5AM CT tomorrow.

The Spotlight Trial cannot be reset with diamonds or items.

8 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney