3 Year Anniversary Celebration!

What text issues? I did not see any

The Recharge event posted earlier. The text said get more gold, but it’s a get more stamina event.

8 Likes

Thanks for fixing it!

Trials and ports are not open on 24 like the other servers. Why is 24 always missing events and such when every other server gets them? Continuous theme…

They are open now!

Happy 3 year anniversary

1 Like

I just played the trial and It was not bad but I gotta say only 2 hero’s with Fuzzy and 2 Fuzzy chips?

Poor timing again perblue war is going on and your gonna do an update now?

1 Like

Some got fuzzy already… and yes final minuts in war and update, for real…

Agreed! I was forced to donate heroes in Surge, as PerBlue prevented any attacks a few minutes before the Server update. Not cool. :rage:

I love this game since I started and I haven’t pick up my console controller in a year and it doesn’t require a ton of attention like console games tend to be

So now that Fozzie is released can you let the people writing the friendships @Polaris know to fix this weird response in the Kermit Gonzo friendship… just one Fozzie line could fix this sudden pause in the friendship

Piggy and Animal respond but Fozzie doesn’t… And Kermit makes it worse by responding to them like as if Fozzie is there somehow :joy:… seems odd tbh

9 Likes

I unlocked fozzie!

1 Like

Nice events, PB!

2 Likes

The 2 heroes I used with fozzie are honey lemon and the fairy godmother which makes it easy

I just got him because after I got 7 chips from the anniversary trial, I saw the free anniversary crate and now I have him unlocked

1 Like

That’s sad…

This game is awesome

2 Likes

Yeah it is but there are still more hero’s to come right now most of us have fuzzy unlocked and we are glad he’s here

One more chip to get fozzie! I’ll tell you guys when I get him!

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney