3 Year Anniversary Celebration!

Fozzie and mike wazowski are both comedians who use mics

1 Like

Love iiit This update might be my most favorite out of all of them. Thank You PerBlue!!

1 Like

@Polaris Special Invasion this week? (10th-15th)
Can we know at least some powered heroes?

1 Like

When is the Update because I haven’t received rewards yet?

2 Likes

At least it ain’t a Mickey and Friend character again :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

In the first year it was Goofy although I didn’t play back then

Last year it was Minnie

So both Mickey & Friends kind of heroes. Since Daisy Duck is not in the game yet, some people expected and hoped for her to be the anniversary hero.

3 Likes

When is this update,because I haven’t received anything in my mailbox,is it next week?

1 Like

The whole event starts monday 10 May. So you need a little more patience

2 Likes

I wasn’t sure,I am patient Even though I do not want to wait I didn’t know if the Update was today or anything It never is but what do I know

1 Like

Dude They already explained that

1 Like

I was one of them who thought it was gonna be Daisy

4 Likes

I was expecting a M&F hero Like Pete or Daisy but this is a nice surprise :grin:

1 Like

Wakka wakka! We did it! The leaks are right!

1 Like

They always are. It´s not the leaks, it´s the…data! :eyes:

2 Likes

Wow, I’m late. Anyways, this looks awesome so let’s break it down! :sunglasses:

First off, he looks pretty cool. Nice design, good skills, pretty OP disks, etc.

And I mean, yeah, this icon is incredible.

This is also really cool. It’ll be great for newer people to have a chance to test out new heroes which is really, really awesome.

And this is awesome. More events, the better! And that icon. Dude. That’s amazing. We better get that as a icon here. It is so legit.

Anyways, in summary, I would have preferred a M&F character since 3 years is a big deal and it would only make sense for a OG Disney character.

But overall,

10 Likes

Dear Perblue, could you do something about chapter 42?
There’s a Youtuber that makes a monthly walkthrough of every campaign chapter, but he can’t get past the first level of CH:42, even with his heroes at max ranking:

What do you have to say about that?

4 Likes

Yo Yo Yo this trial gonna be lit

5 Likes

That his team and timing is terrible?

15 Likes

That makes sense.

2 Likes

Timing, mainly. He killed Ian Honey and Wasabi on that reflect when enemies were frozen, why not wait 5 seconds…?

Chapter 42 was pretty easy to me

12 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Š Disney