3 Year Anniversary Celebration!

Ayy Fozzie!!! Sweet. Stoked for him.

2 Likes

I stinking knew the anniversary notes would come while I was goneā€¦ :anger:

Well, whatever. Everything looks cool!

2 Likes

PLEASE @Polaris ARE WE GETTING Mickey and Minnie ears borders? :pleading_face: PLEASE

THIS:

Those are the ā€œ?ā€ labeled borders in Collections, right?

17 Likes

Iā€™m so looking forward to this. :grin:

2 Likes

A Muppet for Muppetā€¦ I hope Fozzie will replace Swedish Chef and then Chef will be added to elite.
(after event)

1 Like

My favorite things are heroes - their design, skills, mechanics, synergies. Iā€™m very impressed how developers keep finding new ways to introduce something new to pvp with each release.

Poor choice for two reasons:

1. Itā€™s a break from tradition - past anniversaries a classic Disney character was an anniversary hero. It should have been Daisy Duck, the only one of The Sensational Six not in the game.
  2. Muppets arenā€™t really Disney, itā€™s just the property they bought fairly recently. Whatā€™s worse, so many have been released already! Please make him the last one.

Very interesting and so glad theyā€™re all maxed. I hope similar events will take place in the future.

Shouldā€™ve been triple, double drops are regular occurence, totally expected next week even without the anniversary.

Best part of the patch notes. Hope they come again before Xmas! :heart:

11 Likes

What about heroes that donā€™t damage enemies with their basic attack, like Joy, Miguel, or Kermit?

Itā€™s time to break the breakers, itā€™s time to fight the botsā€¦

1 Like

6 Likes

Party Horn

1 Like

Yes! Iā€™m not the only one who thinks that Fozzie shouldnā€™t be the anniversary unit! And yes, please make Fozzie the last muppet in the game! Thereā€™s no point in bringing any more muppets that IMO, are extremely irrelevant and honestly, very forgettable.

4 Likes

3 Likes

When Fozzie and his spotlight for spars will appear? @Polaris

Would be nice before the event so players could test him before.

1 Like

yes. bear :bear:

1 Like

Fozzieā€™s spotlight will be available Monday.
The Trials event will start with the daily reset on Tuesday, May 11

14 Likes

We will just have to grin and bear Fozzie being the hero for the anniversary instead of other better choices.

3 Likes

Ohā€¦ why the waiting part? :grimacing:

Laterā€¦ but gives time for testing.

1 Like

Yes! Good patch notes @Polaris. Fozzie always cracked me up when I was a child! :grin:

1 Like

Why do I feel like people hate Fozzie?:confused:

2 Likes

I do not. He is very adorable in a theater and funny dorky way. I just think they could have used a different character for the anniversary this year.

5 Likes

What kind of heroes do they do with their anniversary again? Because I actually canā€™t remember. :rofl:

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Ā© Disney