4.0 Known Issues

We haven’t been able to recreate it, but the support team will get more info to give the devs.

And what about finalizing Milo’s Stats?

Maybe the case is that you don’t have enough storage left on your device? Like that the game is saying: you need x MBs left for us to complete this update?

When he has his spotlight then he’s been finalized.

2 Likes

How I wish Apple expanded the storage…

Umm raiding for badges is broken you click a badge bit icon and area and it just takes you to the campaign map

2 Likes

PB is already on that problem luckily :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

There’s got to be a refresh for Milo.

Well even if… how would you then explain me being able to download the app from both Google Play and Galaxy Store… and stopping exactly at the very same place?

Besides, I got 79.7 GB free so 565 MB shouldn´t be a problem at all.

1 Like

Okay yeah, then it isn’t that.

It was just a thought as I have had that problem with previous devices.

It’s not that you have insufficient storage. Something went wrong with the download on your device.

They know - no need to state what has already been said

Needs to be quicker than that can’t it be quick fixed ? seriously slows everything down badge crafting so annoying

Also question about the promo thing do we have to subscribe with a different email on every account and can you use the same promo code on every account ?

Just got the same when I tried to update on Android

I can already answer that. In the same server you need a different e-mail. On different servers you can use the same e-mail.

The team is looking into this issue as we speak. We do suggest that anyone encountering this download issue should contact support.

Going back to the 200 Diamond subscription. My e-mail got a “Welcome to DHBM” e-mail starting with “Welcome Numi!”.

Neither account logged onto this mail, be it Server 1 one or Server 21 one got the 200 diamonds.
Can it be more than an hour?

2 Likes

For some reason, trying to raid for hero chips takes you directly to the campaigns instead of raiding. Then you have to click on that hero and then raid from there. Its just another extra step.

It should be fixed back to how it was before

3 Likes

I have that problem too, along with badge bits! @Loutre is there a chance to fix this problem?

1 Like

the email is indeed very tiny on a mobile (Gmail app)

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney