4.0 Known Issues

Our team is looking into the small email format!

3 Likes

Regarding the updating @Loutre @Nugget… Amazon update is now ready and oddly, it works. So, something might be preventing the download for the Galaxy Store and Google Play. :man_shrugging:

Or, another possible explanation - since I don´t often update the Google Play app on phone, but I do on BlueStacks, the phone app had to “catch up” and it could not, that´s why it fails at 54%.

What happen with the diamonds? Signed up and no free 200? Not sure I missed something

@Loutre @Nugget are these rewards correct for the Level up crate on S18?
These are about 2 years ago’s required amounts to be anything decent in terms of “helping heroes level”

Can you please look at these before the next rotation as they are a drop in the ocean to help with anything level related at the moment

1 Like

Everyone has that problem too. @Nugget, @Loutre, can you fix it ASAP?

2 Likes

It’s happening in Elite and Normal.

1 Like

Is this on all devices?

Error showing in “Filter” (didn’t see Milo)

I also note that there’s no obvious opportunity to read the Privacy Policy or other relevant document during the sign-up process, and no positive confirmation/checkbox required that the player agrees to it - this should be present in the subscribe form in order to collect data from EU residents.

A link is only available after signing up, and right at the bottom of the page:

2 Likes

About the registered e-mail address.
Do you send the newsletter translated into each country’s language?

Why does this mail symbol always remain pink?
Have I missed checking mail in some Inbox I can’t find?

I have verified my email as the game requested.

That’s the new medal. Once you get verified, the team receives a report (which may take some time), and they update your status, and then you can claim the medal.

2 Likes

only in English for the time being

Is Duff finalised? He still doesn’t has a spotlight.

1 Like

Hey what gives?! There’s nothing but prize wall tokens in here. No XP drinks, gold, or stamina consumables! Can you bring them back in this prize wall and the upcoming ones?

2 Likes

This is not an issue it was stated in the patch notes that we were going back to this version of the Prize Wall.

Just for this prize wall? What if there were prize wall tokens, and consumables?

So how long will it take to get the 200 Diamonds after signing up to the newsletter and verified the e-mail?

Ok,thanks!

Where is that ball going, it even exploded offscreen.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney