4.0 Known Issues

What happens to those who did collect stuff. I personally was early, surprised that there was a hero quest, collecting some stuff from what I already had upgraded on Syndrome.

So would it be taken again or?

1 Like

Since it was not many people we’ll probably let them keep the rewards since it was our mistake.

8 Likes

Couldn’t it be possible to turn on hero quests, at least for this prize wall, anniversary spirit… hmmm? :woman_shrugging:
This way everyone has a chance.

Loutre as someone who collected everything, I am asking you, could you please turn it back on so everyone gets the benefit.
You can change it for the next prize wall, but having some people who collected it and some who didn’t is just too unfair

1 Like

Will anyone who collected those Hero Quests be getting a message akin to this in their mailbox?

:man_shrugging:

No, since for a lot of people it would be broken and impossible to collect them all. It was a very small number who collected it so this is fine and I don’t believe we’ll give a compensation just because a very small number of people were able to grab our mistake.

No, I think it’s fine since they may not have known they were not supposed to be there and as said before it was a very small number of people.

definitely significantly less people than the amount who will surely learn of the mistake and feel aggrieved by it :crazy_face:

1 Like

still sounds unfair to me, but oh well, life wasnt supposed to be fair anyway

How is this remotely fair? I personally know several players who just got 5k gems, 250+ tokens, 2k+ stamina and thus a tonnnnn of free rewards. Yet those that were not able to log in at switch on time get nothing? Either turn back on or take away from all. That is a lot of rewards that creates an unfair advantage to many.

Please reconsider
This doesn’t help the morale of the player base, that it already extremely low.
and honestly, it makes people trust less and less every day.

This is the last time I will ask.

they won’t turn the quests back on as they obviously don’t make sense, because the hero is old - you can’t have ‘promote hero’ and ‘give skill points to hero’ etc. when players will have varying opportunity to do so depending on their current Syndrome

the discrepancy of rewards is huge, though - without any other Quests, the rewards seem pretty negligible

i agree, please at least discuss this the team first, you have 6 days to reconsider this, not dismissing our opinions instantly

It is being discussed with the team and it has been since we became aware of the issue.

1 Like

What is the true downside to turning rewards back on? Couple that with guild gift prizewall tokens and bet PB gets some nice cashflow from people building up Syndrome in half the amount of normal time. It’s a win win for player base and PB. Real quick way to appease the player base and reset the competitive disadvantage created on every server.

If we are to turn them back on we have to first make sure it’s completable by everyone and not broken since they were never tested being on.

I think what @Loutre means is that there are people with Yellow Syndrome already and there are some with him at purple or worse. And with only 7 days, without paying, it is really really hard making him Yellow to receive 5k diamond…

That will make a lot unhappy

@Loutre There is a problem with Syndrome, the green ability says the study lasts 15 seconds but the red ability says 12, it’s not an error, can you check it? Why else will it last less when it’s unlocked

It looks deliberate - “in an area” vs. “all enemies”

So the red skill doesn’t necessarily ‘improve’ it, just makes it more reliable

7 Likes

I disagree. One extra week does not make the difference between someone reaching yellow or not. And truthfully, while 5k gems is nice bonus, the true value in prizewall is the access to booster crates, cosmetic crates and others. It is why player base has been so accepting of the feature. Thus taking away the 200-250 extra tokens alone is a huge disadvantage in itself. Turning back on would even the playing field and give access back to the extras so even the FtP players get benefits. Those that spend will always spend regardless.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney