4.0 Known Issues

Yup! Once I have them in the correct size!

5 Likes

Great news! :relaxed:

Just…

And I meant really never. Joy can’t heal him or Bagheera, same about his skills.

Yes, I did see this. I do read all comments. I just do not always have time to respond to all of them.

it would be handy if you could pop the verified issues from here (and tickets/internal i guess) in the original post so we know what’s valid and on the list :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

So far we just have the notifications. It will be added soon. I am currently working on multiple games and things like this are going to go to the side until I’m available to add them.

1 Like

We are seeing that Joy is healing him. If you can give more info and send that into ingame support that would be great.

Kronk disk (he was wearing), maybe that’s the issue.

This issue has been 10 months and still not fixed

May 19th in the prize wall.

Sometimes they’re difficult to figure out and take a lot more time. This does have a ticket.

Perfect! We can now replicate it. Make sure to give us as much info as possible for these things.

4 Likes

There is a syndrome prize wall, and I was confused. Was the syndrome prize wall a bug?

It’s part of the update since he got refreshed

4 Likes

What is the team’s approach going to be for the Syndrome prize wall that gave some players 280 prize wall tokens, and a TON of diamonds and stamina while others got nothing… @Loutre ?

Upgrade him as others did before, literally same mechanics as other prize walls.

Oh, the quests are gone… lame.

only on some servers it seems @Loutre is that intentional?

EDIT: They are gone now from all servers, seems like there was a delay

ah, so anyone who happened to be online at the Prize Wall start got an offensive amount of stuff for free?

Great…

It’s not intentional and we are aware. The Hero Quests were not supposed to be available.

Edit: It does not appear to have been collected by many people so things should be fine.

Hero quests should be available anyway… nothing bad will happen with extra rewards from bonus prize wall which I assume will happen for refreshed heroes, every 2 months, but oh no, it’s DHBM, good things can’t happen. Main good point of prize wall just gone.
And most people have him low as well, he was bad before refresh.

1 Like

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney