4.2 Known Issues

That text is simply outdated now.
No.

1 Like

Since 22 appeared, with what it looks like final stats, can we get her spotlight now? @Nugget

1 Like

22’s balance is still under review. As always, characters go up once they are finalized.

She is already in. Without the 1’s

o–ok…

Nugget was referring to the spotlight as that is what you asked about.

2 Likes

Arena is broken.

Once a lineup is set, it shouldn’t be allowed to be changed for 24 hours. This SHOULD include the unequipping and reequipping of friendship discs.

This is important because some discs provide invincibility to themselves and/or others, so when they are equipped, it can be difficult to earn the quick win bonus points (kind of the idea, right?) But, because they can be unequipped and then reequipped rather quickly, guild members could coordinate with one another when to remove their discs to allow their guild mates to earn those bonus points. Then they can just reequip them without any 24 delay so that no other players could earn the same bonus.

This means that arena has become a guild participation event. Which ever guild gets the most of its members into challenger 1, is the guild that will have the winner. It used to be that in one individual really loved arena and wanted to go all out for it, they could have the chance to win based on their effort or abilities, not based on how many other guildmates also made the top division.

Honestly, if the fix is too hard for the developers to figure out, then maybe we should just get rid of quick win bonus points all together and just make it about the other rotating rules/bonuses each week.

Oh, and all these same talking points also apply to Coliseum too.

This skill is missing Remove Buff tag.

This skill should have Normal Damage icon in the main screen, as it does damage.

Frost and Monitored are unique to Frozone and Kim Possible, so these effects should have their names.

1 Like

Tbh I can see someone else using Frost eventually.
Monitored no cause the damage scales off of Kim’s SP and skill level

Can the hero chips offered in shop increase? We need thousands of hero chips and you guys offer us 5 per day is ridiculous…:roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes: Pls consider @Nugget @Loutre

4 Likes

But for now, and the last 2 years it was limited to him.

Barley’s Distraction was ‘limited’ only to him for a single update - 3 weeks.

The only good thing about Frozone’s red skill is Frost. If others have it, Frozone is good as dead :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

Umm, there should be Perry now. @Nugget

Horned King also isn’t in diamond crate.

Milo is in VIP crate though.

The 22 Prize Wall has just begun and everything hasn’t refreshed for some reason. Plus I don’t have a email to verify my email. It isn’t everywhere in my Gmail account.
Edit: Everything in the Prize Wall has been refreshed since I exited the forums, but this doesn’t help the fact that my email account has yet to be verified.

Things changed, but due to late Battle Pass swift I got Duff instead.
Is it possible to get 150 Perry’s hero chips and skill chips?

Submit a ticket to support so that they can investigate properly to assist you.

1 Like

@Nugget Merida’s victory animation her finger sticks through her dress

1 Like

For some strange reason, during one of my heist rounds, the game took like four minutes before the game finally receive some clues.
Screenshot_2022-09-06-16-01-10-40_1dd2db51fc332306d67fe16ce04fec39|690x310
The next you know, the main menu is unusable as I can access some of the modes.

That happened to me once too.

Even had the game crash during the heist.

@loutre @Nugget when pairing Drakken (Gizmo) with Sarah, the one gets reflect is Billy :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile: and because Sarah has no reflect, she dies instantly, making Billy die as well, and reflect serves no purpose

Pls check

2 Likes

This is an issue the team is aware of and looking into!

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney