4.2 Known Issues

Umm, there should be Perry now. @Nugget

Horned King also isn’t in diamond crate.

Milo is in VIP crate though.

The 22 Prize Wall has just begun and everything hasn’t refreshed for some reason. Plus I don’t have a email to verify my email. It isn’t everywhere in my Gmail account.
Edit: Everything in the Prize Wall has been refreshed since I exited the forums, but this doesn’t help the fact that my email account has yet to be verified.

Things changed, but due to late Battle Pass swift I got Duff instead.
Is it possible to get 150 Perry’s hero chips and skill chips?

Submit a ticket to support so that they can investigate properly to assist you.

1 Like

@Nugget Merida’s victory animation her finger sticks through her dress

1 Like

For some strange reason, during one of my heist rounds, the game took like four minutes before the game finally receive some clues.
Screenshot_2022-09-06-16-01-10-40_1dd2db51fc332306d67fe16ce04fec39|690x310
The next you know, the main menu is unusable as I can access some of the modes.

That happened to me once too.

Even had the game crash during the heist.

@loutre @Nugget when pairing Drakken (Gizmo) with Sarah, the one gets reflect is Billy :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile: and because Sarah has no reflect, she dies instantly, making Billy die as well, and reflect serves no purpose

Pls check

2 Likes

This is an issue the team is aware of and looking into!

lol that is funny

@Nugget Morph attacks Voyd (ally)… Jim isn’t even charmed

@Nugget Chapter 59 6 use this team… Felix, Voyd, Ariel, Jim and Kristoff… that is the team I was using when Morph attacked Voyd… don’t know if it happens in other game modes

I don’t see Jim on that team, though. Who should he replace?

2 Likes

Apparently, after I was done with City Watch, the +5 text still transparently displays for no reason.

@Nugget Just hit in war and yes Morph still attacks Voyd… but different team this time… so I’m wondering if it’s just those two together makes things with Morph go bad :thinking:

It’s because Voyd is “attacking” the ally she portals into the enemy line. Morph gets confused.

Donald duck is no longer preventing Mary’s hex

@Nugget not sure if it’s been reported but the badge bazaar is showing badges we have as needed when I check my inventory though it says I have lots to craft

@Nugget Even though Miguel KOed, the Sharp note still shows up on Ron’s Buff bar

why should the buff disappear if the hero dies?

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney