4.2 Known Issues

But no one can even unlock the new Prize Wall Heroes until their Prize Walls start and players can start earning tokens through the special Prize Wall quests; thus, there would be no way for any player to work on them at all before then. So how in the world could someone gain access to a new Prize Wall hero before the Prize Wall has even begun?

I think Yunno means working on badges beforehand, as you can see what kinds of badges a hero needs before you unlock the hero.

2 Likes

I think more likely is that the team literally don’t have time to finish balancing the heroes before they are announced, so they are soft-launched into the game and can be tweaked right up until the moment they are available.

Hopefully this might be alleviated somewhat with the reduction of hero releases going forwards :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Ahh nope. We just announce them early because we get the approval early so we’re excited to share them, but they’re not in game until the Tuesday before Prize Wall because they’re usually not fully finished until then.

3 Likes

Ah, that makes sense.

1 Like

I think Lucas hit the nail with what Yunno meant. The more time you see hero in the game, the more likely you are to craft their badges and “prepare”.

and that’s fine. I don’t see an issue with that.

1 Like

That’s why some people uhm expected to see Perry a bit sooner than Tuesday is my best guess.

1 Like

Will the forum icon get changed to newer one? :flushed:

This is ok? @Loutre @Nugget

Not having this bug… but related.

This is VERY out of the centre.
Screenshot_20220804-222048_Disney Heroes

Yeah I pointed this out and found it odd my Mickey border is now Valentine’s border…
I like the tropical one though :eyes:

@Loutre Namaari Bug (4.2) - YouTube

So @Loutre @Nugget the second snow border got replaced with the tropical one :thinking:

Why is the notification mark still attached even though I registered my email?
Also, is it intentional that the contest start time is 2 hours later than usual? Please let me know if it’s written somewhere.

1 Like

Yes, it changed for a trial event reward.

3 Likes

So a summer trial probably :thinking: Hope it’s soon and has good rewards

1 Like

Something weird going on in invasion - every couple battles I can barely dent the mama bot despite being at a level I can easily crush it. The bot is also is one-shotting my heroes at levels it shouldn’t be and there’s nothing I can do. It’s not doing this every level, just randomly I get into one and I can’t do except nicks and it destroys me almost immediately despite the bot not even being at level 50 against Y-1 to Y-3 heroes.

Is it an intended behaviour that for some players the deals are 50% cheaper than for others? @Loutre @Nugget

I know some people in UK got the Sizzling Summer special for 10 something pounds while others for $20.

1 Like

I don’t know about this one, but was it an even higher rarity?

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney