4.2 Known Issues

i worked on badges with Aurora before she was released

Yes, we have changed pricing according to country.

2 Likes

How is that fair though? :thinking:

I guess if the poorer country had lower prices it would be but like… UK?

(Though to a degree if the pricing was lower in Africa or Asia or even like Eastern Europe, where I live, it could be abused.)

To be fair, UK people have been paying over £2/L for unleaded atm (that’s around $10/gallon) and are about to be paying nearly £4000 a year for gas & electric bills. Mortgage interest has gone up by nearly 2% in under a year. :stuck_out_tongue:

Millions of people will be in the “heating or eating” situation.

I doubt the changes are based only on the countries’ economy, anyway, but the UK’s is not good at all atm.

4 Likes

Well, tell me about it in Slovakia. LOL

This won´t be just UK´s situation and I doubt this was the consideration for pricing. If anything, if one prefers paying for this game´s deals over food and bills then that´s a very bad condition for such person and should seek help.

And overall then…

why not implement pricing based on stuff like Youtube Membership, where the Membership is accurately priced at the same price level for each country?

Overall… no, I am not bickering, but price level in UK and price levels in many African countries, Asian countries… heck even countries like Slovakia, Poland, Czech Republic, Hungary, all Balkan countries, Ukraine etc etc… are vastly different (much lower). And yet only UK gets 50% off deals :face_with_raised_eyebrow: and I am not even sure if it´s just Google or also Amazon and iOS…

What if they already got reduced deals long time ago :eyes:

And why it’s bothering… it’s a good thing.
Or who knows, maybe pb will reduce prices in more countries.

It won’t return to previous prices? It’s permanent?

At a guess I’d say that PB would like to see higher deal uptake in the countries where they are experimenting with the price points. If there’s a significant enough discrepancy between those and others (eg. USA), it would be worth a try - and if successful, might make it’s way into the other locations too :man_shrugging:

1 Like

We are using a third party right now to help us figure out the currency exchange/inflation for the countries and so the price right now is what they have told us is best with what our price was and for those countries. Right now the countries seeing a price change are:

• Australia
  • Brazil
  • Canada
  • Denmark
  • France
  • Germany
  • Mexico
  • Philippines
  • Sweden
  • United Kingdom

We may extend to others or keep it how it is now. We are seeing how it works. So far it looks like it’s been helpful to the players in those countries and these were also the one’s who would write in the most saying the prices for their currency was not fair for how their dollar was.

We only started this last week so it may take us a few months to judge how well it’s going.

6 Likes

See my above comment it is not only the UK.

It’s surely is, deals are now on reasonable cost and it’s basically ‘easier’ to buy them.
It we only had the system deal from mid 2020 to early 2021 it would be even greater, I miss these friendship deals or 20 normal campaign bags for $5 (or now $3 here). But it’s definitely a right step forward, surprisingly a lot of good changes lately, battle pass, red skill chips, and now this. But then prize wall’s hero quest got massive nerf, oh well.

I guess it would be good, inflation in Poland and other such countries mentioned by Numi is getting bad.

But it… it is permanent change?

1 Like

As said above, I do not know if it’s a permanent change. We just started this last week. We are seeing how it works.

1 Like

I should point out due to exchange rate, Australian players (like myself) pay more then Americans do.

So I would appreciate the price rate dropping to make purchasing less expensive.

Australia did have a price drop.

Could be as well entire Eurozone if euro is regarded here. That would include mentioned Central/Eastern Europe.

Might as well wait and not spend on anything and see how it goes. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

So, Perry appeared few hours ago but his stats aren’t final and was said last week it will happen today, any time on this? @Loutre

Agent P’s stats are still has placeholder stats, but is still being worked on even though he’s visible in the game.

4 Likes

In the case you would like to extend it to all the countries in the eurozone and those close to it (as is France and Germany) I will list them to you for consideration, starting from the west :slight_smile:

• Portugal
  • Spain
  • Italy
  • Slovenia
  • Croatia (*kuna, soon to be euro)
  • Romania (*lei)
  • Bulgaria (*lev)
  • Greece
  • Austria
  • Hungary
  • Slovakia (where I live)
  • Czech Republic (*Czech crown)
  • Poland
  • Lithuania
  • Latvia
  • Estonia
  • Finland
  • Norway (*Norwegian krona)

some outside and far away:

• Ukraine
  • Moldova
  • Bosnia and Herzegovina
  • Serbia
  • North Macedonia
  • Montenegro
  • India

later:

• all African countries
  • all Asian countries minus maybe Japan and China
  • all Latinoamerican countries

We currently are going by the third party company that we are using to run this. We do not know if we will expand or continue yet until we see the progress for the countries I had listed first. This can take months to a year+ for us to decide.

By any chance related to some Google thing?

Any time on that, when his spotlight will appear?
Believed it was all planned on today?

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney