4.2 Known Issues

Nope, not a Google thing.

When his stats are done.

Just a last word.

This site would be better to balance deal values.

I’m so glad you are looking into this! HUGE thank you! The goal I hope is to make it a fair conversion for everyone, so that some countries don’t pay 20-30% more (or less) due to insane conversion rates. Once its relatively equal for everyone, then we will have the peace of mind. Wishing you luck with the experiment! It has the potential to unlock purchases from some countries that historically haven’t bought much (due to the price diff)!

Much love from Bulgaria :slight_smile:

P.S. To make it clear, I’m super against basing prices on GDP or income or whatever. It should be the same price around the globe, else there will be people frustrated they are paying more and either buy less or start doing stupid stuff as trying to mask their country.

uhhh why does perry have super low stats
i dont think this is intended for him

1 Like

Seen his spotlight yet?

Neither have I, which means his stats will still change before they are final and he gets his spotlight.

4 Likes

His Prize Wall is supposed to start tomorrow, so the fact that there’s no in-game countdown or spotlight yet is a bit worrisome.

1 Like

Well, why? 5 dollars purchasing power in U.S. is like… 3 euros in Eastern European countries.

Yes, there would be problem for India.

But question yourself - as a person from Slovakia… should I pay 20% more in my currency than U.S. does AND pay double of what fellow Germans and French do? (since we all have euro).

Obvious answer is no and hence I recommend anyone from outside the aforementioned countries to just… not buy any deals.

The balancer has been having an issue, but we’re not too concerned that he won’t be ready for the Prize Wall.

1 Like

may I ask why the stabbington brothers dont get the normal crit and critical dmg stats from the mother that summons them? is that a bug a
or that’s how it works? and if so why does she even have that much crit dmg and norm crit since she cant make any use of it? (she has no dmg dealing skills) . also why they arent kept summoned among waves of city watch?

It’s different unit. So obviously no.

What if not? Namaari wasn’t ready on time. :thinking:

He’ll be done before the Prize Wall starts.

5 Likes

Ok, good to know. :slight_smile:

The stabbington Brothers do NOT carry over between City Watch waves. She has to summon them each time.

Well, city watch has one wave each instead the standard three.

I know that some heroes keep what they’ve built up between City Watch waves and Invasion breaker fights, e.g. Nick’s lemmings. It would be nice to be able to tell whether something would be kept for future fights in those modes, rather than having to test it.

Perry gains invincibility after some time, like 3 seconds later, that seems way too long if it should be tied to his white skill.

Perry’s purple skill can target his own allies, mainly after he uses white skill, he targets the furthest unit in the whole battlefield which most of times it will be an ally.

3 Likes

@Loutre @Nugget my Invasion shop is not laggy anymore, which is good. But my other shops are super laggy :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes: is there something wrong with it? Anyone else has this?

I’m in server 1
Pls check

1 Like

So ummm… when this display will be available on all servers, it’s on S23 for almost a year, or longer, and it never was pushed further.

1 Like

It didn’t do as well as we wanted on S23 so we decided not to extend it out.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney