4.2 Known Issues

Not everyone has the same time schedule. This event was actually only meant for Saturday so we gave an extra 12hrs.

1 Like

Think you forgot to mention that these are also dependent on what device you use ?

Me and some other people in the UK are still get charged the same prices as before compared to others and the only difference is we use different devices to play the game

Current rapid recruitment deal

iPhone - £17.99
Google - £10.49
Amazon - cheaper than above ( will get exact price tomorrow waiting for someone to get back to me)

The £17.99 price is exactly the same price we have had for this deal for months now

That is likely due to the tax charged by google and apple for the services that is different on different devices

If so this needed to be mentioned as I’m pretty annoyed it was said that deals are cheaper but for me and others they are not cheaper one bit

From casual observation, it appears the deals have not changed price either.

This is what I’m using as a price check and it’s still unchanged:

I am Australian.

It always was like that…

Refer to the post I was replying to before commenting. @Loutre mentioned a price decrease in some countries me and others and not getting these price decreases in our country while some are ?

I want to know why this is happening and only speculating that it’s because of the device you use which was not mentioned in Loutre post about these price changes

The difference in prices for different devices has always been there, it is global and there is nothing PerBlue or any company can do about it. That is a consumer choice on which device they play on.

1 Like

I am pretty sure Apple has the old price and near no tax (like Amazon), Google has the lower price but has tax. SOMEHOW.

So ahem will that be sort of changed @Loutre or are Apple users richer :laughing: ?

Usually… yes.

We were not able to make the change on iOS they are more strict with price changing. They should see the price change eventually, but iOS takes longer.

After doing trial today, it showed an “Invalid loot” and then forced me to do it again before I could raid the rest of my daily chances

Nothing lost but it was annoying so pls check @Loutre @Nugget. Fyi, my internet was stable

2 Likes

It is an error that pops up every now and again at Ports and Trials for me too :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Specifically, it’s an internal issue when you raid team trials or ports after doing the trial event.
And the reason is simple.

Trial Event checks for connection in order to show up. Then when you complete it and try to raid Team Trials/Ports (which are not tied to any form of connection) you get a temporary desync before it lets you repeat your action.

Isn’t that right to a degree @Loutre?

Ursula’s white skill does nothing.
At least in surge.

Calhoun’s too, but it sometimes happens in other game modes.

Could you specify what the issue with the white skill is for these characters?

For both, especially Ursula it seems to happen always in surge, they cast white skill and nothing happens, they do no damage as they should.

Could you send a screen recording of this so that the team can have a frame of reference for replicating this issue?

Using Skill Point Consumables sometimes doesn’t work if you try to use a lot at once:

4 Likes

Clap on Trial Event. None of the heroes knockback thus Gerald is pretty much invincible and the stage is unbeatable. Very nice. @Nugget

And because PB devs and support don’t act during weekends we are stuck with this.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney