4.2 Known Issues

I think a strong Pleakley would stack enough mosquitoes tho?
Does the stage also have Shank or something…

It is indeed completely impossible to finish that battle.

Fear. So Gerald is always taking 0 damage.
No knockback and characters always study and scare him.

yes, tier 8 today is literally impossible to pass because of this

@Nugget

We all know we won´t get any answer from PB, right?

we can either hope that someone sees it today and changes the team, or that on Monday we all get the extra items in the mailbox :man_shrugging:

It’s obviously not intentional, I don’t think the teams are that considered but it needs attention at some point

True. I mean, giving everyone 6 badge crates, 30 cosmetic crates, 90 red skill crates, 600 blue crates and uhm… 17.85x3 = 53.55M gold would be truly awesome.

However, I think that the bonus cosmetic crates weren´t meant to be given every fight hehe.

write to technical support with a request to fix the problem immediately. let them call, go, fly, swim to the developers

They were until today…

Yes but considering the description I believe we were only supposed to get 3 altogether. Not 9 a day.

The cosmetic is that border, only once.

Cosmetic crates aren’t limited.

All cosmetic rewards can only be earned once. After they are earned, they will disappear from the rewards section.

All cosmetic rewards will only be awarded for a 3 star victory.

Key words: All cosmetic rewards, 3 star victory, earned once.
Meaning a cosmetic reward (which guaranteed cosmetic crates are), earned for a 3 star victory (check) can only be earned once.

Yes, the cosmetic reward is that border - a cosmetic.
Cosmetic crates, is just a name of item, and poor wording of the event details too, it was always same.

Players were able to complete the trial successfully, so it does not appear to have been impossible to complete

Do you have stats of how many players completed tier 8 on that day compared to the other days? I’d bet it was a significant drop - anyone with heroes that were ‘too strong’ couldn’t pass the first wave because of the invulnerable Gerald described in other posts :man_shrugging:

It was only possible to complete with a lot of RNG luck and weaker heroes that didn’t deal crit damage, which is a bit silly really

Players completed it at the same rate as the previous day

The only reason is that Jumba’s green boosted Lilo’s BD to oblivion probably. She doesn’t have guaranteed crit. I can’t think of any other way for a non-crit to kill that Gerald

that’s odd then that a number of players who could otherwise pass tier 8 found it completely impossible, with the required team and a different assortment of maxed, nearly-maxed and not-so-maxed heroes :thinking: it’s not as though there was some clever strategy involved, the team is predefined.

5 heroes attacking the single Gerald for over a minute with 0 damage dealt :man_shrugging:

We had the team check and there wasn’t any difference in amount of people able to beat that. Were you running it in auto attack and maybe the people able to beat it were doing it manually? Possibly different strategy there?

I can’t speak for the others but I did try a few attempts turning Auto off for long periods, and the Gerald remained completely invulnerable :man_shrugging:

1 Like

the first victory was random, gerald just turned off the buff when there was 1 second left and he died. the second fight he died after 30 seconds of the fight. for the third fight, I didn’t use the white lilo skill and he died. so he couldn’t be frightened by lilo’s white skill? we want to understand what the problem was.
I don’t remember what the battle conditions were there, but it turns out that only small critical attacks that were less than 25% hp passed through it? how is it written in the white fear skill?

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney