4.3 Known Issues

Nope, not a bug. It behaves exactly as advertised via newsletter.

5 Likes

Drakken doesn’t receive reflect for some reason in arena, but in any other game mode he does.

1 Like

How come? Where did you see it?

It’s not summer anymore :thinking:
(Could use some mission speed-ups too)

2 Likes

The Merc-hiring cost should be decreased!!! It is soooo high that it has become unhealthy :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

There are days that after getting the bonus gold, aka the gold after surge ends, I got back to gold before I did Surge. Meaning, I spent all that time and energy and gold just to get back to where I start…with zero extra gold :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

How does that even make sense???

I still wonder why it is tied to hero power and not to hero ranks and individual skill levels instead (with ranks accounting more than skill levels).

Of course mercenaries modded with skill levels cost insanely high.

Screenshot_2022-10-04-19-57-50-66_1dd2db51fc332306d67fe16ce04fec39|690x310

Apparently, this pops up whenever I did the campaign daily quest.

You should contact support for this issue. I heard others get this as well and it can be solved by sending in a support ticket

One can lose an Arena key if tapping on an opponent before the rank up screen comes up.

The opponent is still locked after that and the key is gone.

idk is this is an issue but the stabbington brothers do not have a victory animation.

I think this is an issue because everyone else who summons someone does.

Ex: Billy has a victory animation

@Nugget I removed a couple people on my friends list who no longer play, and now I can talk to myself.

All the summoned animals would like a word with you.

It has always confused me why Sven got one but Rajah didn’t, given their immediate summon is pretty much the same. White skill summons like Pluto and Dug make more sense to not have one (though the nicelanders appear in both Felix’s white skill summon and his victory so who knows.)

The only consistent fix I’ve ever found to get heist auto turned off for good again is to be the person that does the hideout fight and turn off auto during the hideout fight.

Disclaimer: I haven’t tried it over a year though as I avoid the heist auto button like the plague.

I agree, it’s gotten so bad that I don’t even hire mercs anymore.

Most of the mercs in my guild cost around double of the reward for beating Surge District 1. It’s not even at the point of staying even for me, if I hire a merc and beat any district, it results in a loss of gold. The only mercs I can hire that would result in a gold profit when beating a district are weaker than my own heroes, so there’s no point.

If they stayed on the battlefield I would question it…

Rajah, Djali etc. do not have a win animation.

They got one, jumping (happily).

1 Like

Maybe the Stabbingtons are just… never truly happy? :thinking:

1 Like

On the battles, when damage is dealt and numbers which showing how much damage was dealt never go above ~2.2B, it’s the same bug like with rankings and gold before.
At least I hope it’s only visual bug, but annoying as dealing that much damage become lately much easier.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney