4.3 Known Issues

This is a fix for some of the newsletter signup issues

1 Like

Is @Loutre ok?

Loutre is fine!

2 Likes

Thanks for quick response and glad he is fine :slightly_smiling_face:

Is it expected for invasion to be unavailable on s14 this week?

2 Likes

Invasion on S21 is not on either

Invasion down?

1 Like

Not that I’ve heard! Brought it up to the team so we will have a look!

2 Likes

Invasion is down on alll servers

The team’s looking into it now

1 Like

Invasion is going to have a delayed start today.

1 Like

How delayed?!

It should have started now!

2 Likes

So… Timon’s red skill is still broken, when it will be fixed, it has been bugged since its release.

Can’t it be simply changed to make Hakuna Matata impossible to be removed/stolen at all? Eeyore’s shield can’t.

The point is for it to be activated again when it happens. @Nugget could you poke the team to look into it, I still believe that every Hakuna Matata should resist crits, but the red skill one doesn’t and therefore the description of their purple skill is misleading.

At this rate it’s simply better to always have this buff for 10 seconds (+15 with disk).

Disk triggers crit immunity, but red skill not.

There is something wrong with heist auto fight. I accidentally turn it on in a fight. And even I turn it off, it is still on EVERY fight after that one :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes: @loutre @Nugget pls check when you are online next week

Normally, after we turn off auto fight, it will stay off until we turn it back on. It is not the case for heist, and it is annoying

I noticed this years ago myself (at least 3 years ago, I’m sure), and probably once or twice a year I somehow accidently turn Auto on again and have to deal with the problem. But I also know that heist is very, very, very low on their list of priorities, so sadly I’m not expecting this bug to be addressed.

1 Like

If Meilin is in her panda form, so too does her icon. It was supposed to stay in her human form when she is in her panda form.

No, and it’s not a bug.

4 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney