4.3 Update Pushed Back

Gotcha. iOS currently slammed with iOS 16 updates.

So, any news on the update? Have it been approved? Or have them informed you any deadline?

That’s Apple or Google not approving? :thinking:

Is it today the update or what and change the icon

Eh I want to see the badges glitch fixed because no matter how many badges I have or bits / plans it shows that I need “____ character name here ) needs this for crafting. & there’s also a mega mart/ black market glitch where if I leave main screen it snaps right to it. Affects all my servers account. Anyone else have this issue? Wish there was a setting to turn off those mega/ black markets off
Please release a update to fix it & the constant purchase pop ups also are way too frequent especially after I exit the prize wall .
Peeps if you don’t agree with my comment remember others may have same issue

2 Likes

I understand. Then again, I get worried now when it comes to updates nowadays because of the limited amount of storage I have.:sweat:

Please get it approved fast <3 Want to get new tier badge crates from the Wreck it event, it makes a huge difference

1 Like

I have several thousand premium stamina packs going to expire now that can’t be used for the update. Will you put a delay on the packs so they stay premium until the update comes?

5 Likes

The assumption could be Apple as the iOS update went out yesterday and it had a problem early, that got fixed, which had something to do with their App Store.

1 Like

Totally agree with that suggestion - please @Loutre

@Loutre please let us know if this can happen. Lots of cash wasted because of the delay otherwise

Happend in the past before. Never happend so dont count on it.

People are asking for it since 4 years. No use, I guess.

This is extremely unfortunately timing. Badge crates need to change: 1. Shouldn’t need 10 open badges, and 2. Shouldn’t be limited to the current badge pool.

I was waiting to do the trial, so I could use the new badge crates on Y7 to Y8. Now, they are wasted on Y7, which is already maxed since PB was generous last month.

No, we will not be extending the expirations.

1 Like

Are we past the threshold time to count today out for the update? I and others have been holding on to my tasks and such.

Thanks.

As said in the post, the update will not be today.

1 Like

As always, your warmth, empathy, understanding and compassion fill me feelings

6 Likes

Any possible time frame on the update?

Es kommt Freitag.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney