4.3 Update Pushed Back

WHAAT?!?! Oh no! I can’t believe it takes a long time for the App Store approval to happen; twice in one year! That makes me sad.:sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

This is horribly unfair to those with expiring stamina, and I don’t even have any subject to this issue. Please reconsider or find a way to recompense those players subject to this unfortunate situation.

3 Likes

Is it still possible for tomorrow?

Well @Loutre, if the update was postponed today is the App Store going to disapprove the update, and cancel it? If not, when will be the update? Maybe it’s Wednesday because of last July.

If that were to be possible then yes. Otherwise it might be canceled.

this is also my primary disappointment.

Incredibly, incredibly unfortunate timing for the delay with the Prize Wall ending, FTN contest ending and Trial Event just beginning… almost like the timing of everything coinciding with the cap raise was just too helpful

4 Likes

Tomorrow is last day to use it all, will be a bit disappointing if it will be later. :woman_shrugging:

Imagine a week delay, right after trial event, yikes.
And cap rise after 3 weeks too? :thinking:

It would be disappointing yeah. But I’m sure PB is doing all they can to get it fixed as soon as possible. As a software developer myself, I’ve seen my fair share of reverted releases due to last-minute issues. Whatever happens it will be equal for everyone so we will just continue as usual :slight_smile: I’m sure a few days won’t make the next cap raise feel too soon.

Just like our guild perk expanding requests or @Angry_Chair ’s tapper root beer emoji request.

Think the world will know how many licks to the center of a tootsie pop before we get any of this.

3 Likes

Yet, you will all not see Mei Lin once the update has been approved, because the patch notes said September 22. Her stats still need to be finalized from that point.

Only because of iOS 16 and it’s only for iPhone 8 or later

I’ve seen customer service representatives, here and elsewhere, be perfectly polite, responsive, and empathetic to customers with misguided or unreasonable complaints, and still be described as “uncaring” and “incompetent” because they couldn’t give the customer exactly what they wanted.

It’s not an easy job, and if you think it is, you ought to try it some time.

7 Likes

Unfortunately, we’re still waiting. This is not a situation we want to be in either.

6 Likes

I can’t believe iPhone 7 didn’t get ios 16 and I have it

For how long?

We have no idea, unfortunately. Once we have a time we will let everyone know.

5 Likes

Would be nice to get 24 hour notice before release just to help plan resources. These new badges requirements are no joke :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

And I heard that only one character at prize wall. Is it true that a character for next sign in hero is no longer continue instead of prize wall? I heard the news and all that

I am so waiting for Yellow Rank QoL although I believe it will solve nothing in this regard.

And I merely hope that if the cap raise update is delayed by a week, the next one will be 4 weeks after that and not 3. That’d be the bigger disappointment for me @Loutre.

However I do understand people saving the stamina for cap raise, though the way some players waste stamina on new badges is also ridiculous.

2 Likes

Loutre, can you please post a delay announcement in game? And also a follow up when the update will happen when it gets approved? Thanks! Not a lot of people check these message boards. I didn’t know there was a delay until I thought to check here late yesterday when I couldn’t find the update.

4 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney