4.4 Known Issues

Okey and thanks for letting us know Loutre :-).

And yeah, saw Numi ;-).

I closed that one as I’d prefer just one which I will make tomorrow.

Just a small immediate feedback - the gain should be at least 2.5x higher (25+25 Patch Essence instead of 10+10)…

Assuming every level costs 5 more than previous one. If not then eww.

1 Like

As a follow-up to my previous post,

Franchise Trials (s25)

Why 0 rewards?

• Stage 1 = 0 rewards
  • Stage 2 = 0 rewards
  • Stage 3 = 0 rewards
  • Stage 4 = 0 rewards

Why are stages 5 & 6 rewards the same?

• Stage 5 = 6 + 2 essence
  • Stage 6 = 6 + 2 essence

Why are stages 7 & 8 rewards the same?

• Stage 7 = 7 + 2 essence
  • Stage 8 = 7 + 2 essence

So 0 rewards for 1-4, and the same rewards for 5 & 6 and same rewards for 7 & 8?

Since you have to use only those franchise characters, why doesn’t the rewards scale up for each stage? Why have same rewards and no rewards?

The no rewards is a bug and we are working on it. 5&6 are the same, but the randomized badge is dependent on the rarity of the stage. This is the same with 7&8.

It should list that a “randomized badge” as a reward. From UI perspective and from info icon (i), it doesn’t say that.

1 Like

Considering the randomized bits uhm… they just seem like a vastly inferior thing similar to Team Trial gains :confused: while the Team Trials themselves are thoroughly outdated.

Seriously?

I was hoping someone learned from tragic megabits, but no? Ehh!

Let´s at least hope this… awful thingy lets megabits be more affordable. (AS PER USUAL)

We’re going to shut off Franchise Trials on S25 while we work on this no rewards issue. You’ll be getting the chances back once the event comes back on.

1 Like

If the “badge” reward isn’t displaying, could that mean stages 1 - 4 have rewards, but it’s just not displaying them in UI? Or should stage 1-4 also have patch essence rewards shown?

Yes, I had already said twice and it’s in the main post that there are rewards. We just took Franchise Trials down while we work on this. This is ONLY on s25.

1 Like

Is a typo here?
On the description «heroes’»

That’s correct; the possessive of the plural heroes is just the added apostrophe: heroes’.

s25 Franchise rewards problem is fixed. All of the rewards are listed and awarded.

that is indeed true…

Is Jafar (scar) not using the initial whirlwind for anyone else?

All starting effects/skill still don’t work. Jafar doesn’t use blue with Scar disk and EVE doesn’t use her blue with red skill for example.
Joy’s red skill still doesn’t work.

2 Likes

Except Zeus of course :roll_eyes:

But Zeus is starting white skill (aka energy without it showing)… others are different.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney