4.4 Known Issues

Looks like it was just a mistake

So it was supposed to be opposite, indeed?

And it’s possible to know why Merida, kinda weird…

Merida is actually one that players like in our data. Just because you may not use her doesn’t mean others don’t. It was supposed to be the opposite, yes.

Like where?

You didn’t tell us where they use her dominantly though. Or how is the “use” determined…

2 Likes

I don’t feel like that information is needed

1 Like

The thing is that Merida isn’t really a good character to focus on in today’s meta, so those who spend a lot on Mérida are unfortunately likely people who don’t know better.

I see many people having suboptimal characters from 2018/2019 in their teams because they don’t know better, and many of them might be people who don’t chat or actually engage in the community in the sense of chatting.

I try to help people by letting them know that they should focus on new characters mainly, as well as the few good Support and Counter characters that are in the game, otherwise best not to use.
Wish it wasn’t like this that I have to let people know that their characters are suboptimal and that they should change them out if wanting to do good in the future.

Of course, if you at PerBlue are planning to refresh Merida then it is completely another thing, which I personally wouldn’t mind :-).

But yeah, if not then it sad that people unknowingly set themselves at disadvantage with old suboptimal characters unfortunately.

1 Like

Well… what is below is true.

That´s why I wanna know at least the general direction and whether it´s attacks or defenses.

I don’t see any disk power in this deal although the text, image and title suggests it

2 Likes

Pity the badge tokens are not sold… @Loutre maybe a suggestion to the part of the team maintaining deals?

Is there a bug with Surge gold? I’ve been seeing that I should get 7-8M in gold based on the status bar, but I’ve actually been getting about half of that around 4-5M.

I noticed that the +X% isn’t actually +X%. The status bar says +64%, but I’m getting 64% of my 8M (around 4-5M). So it’s actually -36% and not +64%.

If it says X gold “is your total gold earned for this creep surge”, should I get at least that much? The “bonus” shouldn’t be subtracting from my earnings, right?

Edit — Nevermind, I figured out that there’s a huge delay. I’m getting the bonus (4-5M), but then it takes 5 minutes before I get the 8M. That’s super confusing to not get everything at once.

The standard gold you earn during the Surge and the “extra” when the new one starts…

1 Like

Can we get this type of deal again? @Loutre @Nugget

3 Likes

One, this should get corrected @Loutre @Nugget. The damage is clearly higher.

Also, could we please PLEEEEEASE have a higher increases in stamina hard cap than just 1k? At this point it’d be better if it was 1000 * Max Server Level (so 340k after the update) instead of only 62k which is indeed very low.

1 Like

What I want for Codebase (except for the obvious scaling) is the quick fight/raid button :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes: I hate fighting them manually everyday x3

So there’s 0 rewards for Stages 1 - 4 for the Franchise Trials? Why even have those stages if there’s 0 rewards.

1 Like

They should be there poking the team now to see why they aren’t showing up. Looks like it may just be on S25?

As the Patched Heroes update are now out, I wonder if a feedback thread will be posted here on the forum? :-).

I’m gonna give it a day to make sure all bugs still stay in here!

Say no more. "Patch" Feedback :joy:

1 Like

I will be making another one tomorrow that gets linked in game.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney