4.4 Known Issues

Oh ok then… thanks :blush:

Jafar’s White Skill should bypass evasion and not being possible to dodge, so like Bellwether.

He gets stuck using white skill over and over because enemy ignores the charm.
@Loutre

Besides was his HP even increased with the refresh? He has only almost half HP of the other refreshed heroes.

1 Like

@Loutre @Nugget And they also have to review the duration of the white ability because it only lasts 5 seconds.

Yes, we’re aware and looking into the Jafar skill issues.

3 Likes

@Loutre @Nugget I don’t know if it’s a mistake, but friendships are not translated in the Spanish-language game, they’re always in English, you can fix this, it’s been around a long time.You can’t enjoy the story.

1 Like

We’ll let the team know!

2 Likes

@Nugget Thank you!! yes they are the majority of friends and it seemed strange to me because in the normal campaign it is translated.

Some parts of the game may just no longer have the Spanish translations. This is due to the third party translation company we use.

4 Likes

Friend campaigns haven’t been translated in general in any language for 3 years now actually. Only the ones released before around autumn 2019 are translated. I just never paid much attention to it

4 Likes

Quarterjack is fixed right now. You can put that pinned bug in the fixed issues section, but leave the regeneration SFX up because that was only Barley’s fix, and Gonzo, Pacha, and Clawhauser are currently causing this.

2 Likes

surge line displaying in the wrong order :thinking::man_shrugging:

1 Like

Not the first time. I got this a few months ago :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes: posted in forum, none responded

1 Like

So it is a no in solving the problem?

1 Like

Now this is an interesting bug. (Same account)

1.5B gold suddenly vanishes as a necessity. Didn’t try it but I smell some error.

Can we get something in the filters to exclude red skills, because in the reality only very few heroes can increase Max HP.

Would be also good to have option if the hero can apply specific buff to allies too, like shields.

She rather looks unfinished but I really hope this Max HP and Tenacity will be higher.

10M HP is nothing and 340 Tenacity at max is literally equal to the max level so it’s 0%.

And why Perry’s disk applies reflect to ally with Berserk and damage reduction, seems pointless, would be good if reflect is applied instead of these two.

1 Like

I would like general to also have “sort by Red skill level” but hey ho

2 Likes

@Nugget or @Loutre
Shouldn’t be the disk names the other way around? Double Agent for Perry Disk and Sheep’s Clothing for Demona disk?

4 Likes

When Bellwether’s stats will be finished (and spotlight)? Possible today? @Loutre @Nugget

:sheep:

1 Like

Is this lag a known issue?

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney