4.5 Known Issues

Okay, that is a fair point
But is that correct that Sven has a higher level - his level should be linked to Kristoff’s level, not the skill level, only his stats should increase
Unless this is intentional - could that be added to his skill description please if so @Nugget ?

1 Like

I think the skills that summon the heroes directly change the summoned heroes´ level…

Kristoff´s is green…

1 Like

It is, and it always was.
Same thing on any other summons from Green-Purple skills.

1 Like

Okay, thats fine then :+1:

1 Like

White too
Altough those can’t be modded

1 Like

Gosh I am sure glad I am not the one opening these 10 crates at a time

Let’s see…
100,000 crates and you can open 10 at a time
Lets say 2 seconds per batch - and add .5 seconds for those pesky lagging bugs

25,000 seconds - mmmm
That gives us around 6.94 hours

#no thanks!!

2 Likes

this deal is just ehhhhhh no… way too much stuff tbh for a price that very few would pay (maybe in UK where the deal is 59.79 for Android users)… even then I doubt

1 Like

They really are trying people to spend haaaarrrrddddd… red flags all around

1 Like

Fairy is here.
Where is Cinderella?

Bad deal, should cost half ot that, with same items.
Doesn’t scale well against franchise deal, which is already outdated a bit.

2 Likes

Actually it does… it´s exactly 10x overall the contents of single franchise deal for 10x the price. Lol

Before you start… hero and skill chips are at least 2.5x as much as for a single hero. 4 x 2.5 = 10.

2 Likes

It is kinda hard to see but if you look really closely, you will see that Phillip still activate his white skill even though I put Mim (Magica) in my lineup

In fact, this is not the 1st time this happened. There is something wrong with Mim and Phillip. Pls check

1 Like

Did he evade the Hex possibly?
Same is happening with Zeus currently, his evasion is high so he evades the Hex from Mary too

1 Like

Hex can’t be evaded, and Phillip doesn’t have evasion

What Zeus evades is the stun, not the hex itself. And he just has such a high energy gain that if the stun is evaded it barely matters

2 Likes

I’ve been out due to a family emergency for awhile and am just seeing this now and want to make a comment on it.

This is not a new policy. We’ve always needed as much info as possible. Nugget and support are just doing their jobs by getting as much info for our QA team as they can. A lot of the time all they get is “there is a bug” with not much if any additional info and the game has a very complex code so it can take our QA a lot of time to find these bugs which delays other bugs from being found/fixed. They’re just getting as much info as possible to make it easier and it’s best to get that info directly from you, the players, because you’re the one who is actually seeing it and can let us know how to possibly recreate it which helps QA recreate it without having to go through so many steps.

3 Likes

I appreciate and get all of that I guess. It’s an odd one because screenshots etc. obviously can’t be unhelpful, and as mentioned I’d usually provide one as a matter of course - and yet being asked for one in some cases feels a bit silly :laughing: I just feel that it can give the impression that QA is not as familiar with the game as perhaps they could/should be.

(or at least, that’s the impression I took from it)

2 Likes

It just makes their jobs much faster and easier if we can immediately point them in the correct direction first! Screenshots help A TON just by getting to see what lineups may be used. There’s just so much that has to be exact sometimes to recreate things. It’s crazy how some things work even down to milliseconds in timing having to be matched exactly.

If you’ve ever watched how people do those crazy frame perfect speed runs on games that’s things QA has to do all the time with blindly matching what a player may be doing. Screenshots/videos are the best things so that’s why we try to get those as often as possible even though we’re basically asking for the impossible sometimes.

1 Like

Can we know if Joy’s bug will be fixed with 4.6, or any other bug?

1 Like

I don’t really know much about game developement so idk if this applies here but… yes it’s really noticeable even just by playing the game how even the smallest timing difference can completely change the outcome of a fight. So I can see why the recording would be needed now that I’m reading this :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

@Nugget

BH6 Collection Buff (the shield) is working weirdly.

1. It’s applied at the very start but it’s not blocked by DW, causing Baymax’s own shields from green skill getting blocked, obviously this is bad, ideally it should be opposite.
  2. The shield isn’t applied to summoned allies - Sven isn’t getting the shield.
3 Likes

Checking with the team!

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney