4.6 Known Issues

I seem it happened after the last merge too
From what I remember it’s just the servers need some fixes to adapt to the big increase in players

2 Likes

How do you guys not have the server bandwith to allow the game to run smoothly we always have this issue with mergers it’s truly annoying

4 Likes

we would if we could get on the game :frowning:

3 Likes

@Samm any update on lag

1 Like

When is the game going to be fix this is too much

3 Likes

You try to trick PB again? Smh

1 Like

Yes. If you experience a bug in the game, please just submit a support ticket through the game. It’s too difficult for us to keep track of them amongst the other posts here.

1 Like

can’t do that when we haven’t been able to get into the game for an hour and a half

1 Like

Yes we can’t even get into the game for half an hour. But for me. I haven’t been able to get into the game for over 5 days because of the Amazon update.

1 Like

Sorry if that was so long.

1 Like

@Samm what happened to yesterdays war? It’s gone missing from war screen and we aren’t scheduled for a current war this is upsetting?

2 Likes

okay… so the game is back, but what the bejesus happened to war?! looks like you’re starting the war season again and thats not okay. down for an hour and half and stuff is more broken than before @Samm

1 Like

Is this a bug or something?

1 Like

Ok. You get PB to focus on the pinned bug fixes, while @Loutre and @Nugget get PB to focus on the update details.

1 Like

Loutre and nugget have left perblue they don’t work at perblue anymore

3 Likes

You don’t understand. On the younger servers (25) difficulties in friend campaign changed instantly after the last update. Where I could progress with Red 1/2/3 heroes after the update now all opponents are at least Y1.
Lots of players are stuck in stages 3/4/5/6.
This can’t be the intended. Point is it needs to be investigated if it’s connected to the surge situation.
Nobody asking for a free for all. Of course you need work on the heroes to be able to complete friend campaigns. That I did and decided carefully which friend campaigns I will persue. It is moot now because of the insta change.

1 Like

Give an example of an old campaign that is at at least Y1.

I think just the change to ease up friend campaigns was reverted. Which was unintended anyway.

1 Like

Ohhh… I just looked it up again. The campaign I was working on changed back to 08. It was Y1 yesterday or the day before.
Sorry, to bother. I haven’t screenshotted this. : (

But something changed again. I wouldn’t be able to get to this stage if the opponents were constantly Y14.

2 Likes

I’ve had this issue since 4.5 update. Here’s an example of a badge showing +Get when it should show +Craft. I have to go through every badge for every heroe everyday to see what is ready to be crafted. Sometimes I would say I can find upwards of 10% with the wrong badge icon after I’ve worked in Campaign for a long time or had lots of crates to open.

In this example Mushu can Quick Craft the Drum Line badge but the icon shows +Get. In the video It’s the upper right corner badge I click on.

Incorrect badge icons

With 196 hero’s that 1,176 badges to check, minus the already-crafted badges. #tedious

1 Like

These war updates can’t come soon enough you have top 20 guilds being paired with guilds in the 60s it’s kind of demoralizing to members with this merge

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney