4.6 Known Issues

Yes, Disney Heroes — PerBlue Technical Support and Help Center Down at the bottom, there’s a button- “Contact Us.”

4 Likes

I just logged in and now am from level 350 server 1 reset to a random account and level 1:(

2 Likes

You are on a different server as well

Servers 1, 14, 21 and 23 are unavailable at the moment due to the merge

1 Like

Thanks. Submitted.

1 Like

Actually, the last time this took as long as it is now, they did resubmit it and it was approved within 24 hours. It would be nice if there were more consistent updates as this is costing PerBlue money for all the Amazon based users unable to log in now 9 DAYS LATER

2 Likes

So don’t you think since it is costing them money, if they could do something to speed up the process… they would have done it?

Seems logical to me that if they could they would, but they can’t?

I could be wrong though, most companies love losing money unnecessarily - oh… wait

1 Like

It’s Battle Pass, not Diamond Quest since few months.

2 Likes

What is wrong with friendship campaign??? Before server merge, for new heroes, enemies were at Y1. After the merge, their rank increased a lot!!!

We didnt receive any information on this??? What happened???

3 Likes

I also have this. Why perblue did this happen

2 Likes

@Samm can we please have some answers on this when you are online pls???

1 Like

What the HAY!?
This is why I took a MUCH needed break from the Friend Campaigns!!!

1 Like

This i believe in itself a bug, b4 it was several ranks up and at the same time on other servers it was the opposite effect so it cant last, tho i will miss it.

3 Likes

Please submit bug reports through an in-game support ticket. It helps us keep track of issue that come up in the game. Thanks in advance!

2 Likes

Game crashed?

1 Like

Game down? Hope we still can attack in war

1 Like

Tested 4G/WiFi still off. @Samm

Game Crashing :warning:

:pencil2: Edit:

Wopp, it’s back

2 Likes

There’s a huge amount of outstanding bugs that have been reported on the forums in this thread and others. I assume they have all been passed on, but should we resubmit them all as support tickets?

7 Likes

the lag since the merge, and the constant disconnection of the game is highly irritating. please can you fix this @Samm

3 Likes

Not surprising that there is still lag

2 Likes

I can’t get on the game at all. been about 15 mins

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney