4.6 Known Issues

So @Nugget are there gonna be any Quasimodo franchise hero deals? Even though he is in VIP crate he should have one… Phillip has a franchise hero deal and he was in CW crate

1 Like

anyone notice that this Patch Season 3 is way shorter than the previous two seasons?

1 Like

Are you on server 14 or 23? Some of the timers are showing much shorter times than usual because of the impending merge; after the merge you’ll still have the trials/prize wall available on your new server.

1 Like

I’m not sure if this is an app issue, but I’ve noticed that a few of my older heroes have lost their red skills.

I know for a fact that I’ve unlocked their red skills a long time ago, yet it’s back to being locked. :thinking:

Nicke Wilde, Maleficent, Beast, Tigger, Ducky and Bunny, Jafar, Pooh, Duke Caboom, even Pete. I used to use these heroes, and I made sure that I unlocked their red skills not too long after I upgraded them to Red level. So whenever I did City Watch, I would check which heroes didn’t have their red skills, and choose the heroes accordingly to get their skill chips.

How is it possible for their red skills to disappear? Has anyone else noticed this as well?

1 Like

I think maybe it is a bug or a glitch that just removes red skills or red skills chips

1 Like

You are just stating something for the sake of responding

Either contribute, so check your own heroes and see if their red skills have been removed
or ask your guild to check and then confirm or deny whether this is the case for you

Just saying that it is a bug, after someone said that is might be a bug is… pointless

3 Likes

Yes I am… I will stop just if you plz leave me alone

1 Like

Any update on this @Nugget?

1 Like

There is no reason for him to NOT appear in a franchise deal, and yet, tomorrow will be a week of season 3 and he didn’t appeared.

Phillip was exclusive in a token crate and he had his own franchise deal.

5 Likes

They know people want him in a Franchise deal, so he will probably be in some ridiculously overpriced deal next week

1 Like

He already was in a few ‘‘Mega’’ $50 deals, sad how badly and strictly monetized he is.

3 Likes

you sound surprised?
every day that passes the game is becoming more and more spend orientated and they wonder why people quit

3 Likes

This is just… poor taste.

(Not to mention daily deal gives more for lower price)

2 Likes

CALLED IT!! :rofl:
Just didn’t think it would be so soon

Just one more thing on the list to show this is the end

3 Likes

@Nugget (or @Loutre) sorry to bother but…
Exist any update of this situation? We will receive any information this week?

3 Likes

It would be good to hear some news! Our surge participation was already patchy and since the update it’s plummeted :frowning:

1 Like

Yeah, normally I would spend a good 30-40 minutes in the game trying to clear the most waves/regions/districts in order to maximize rewards for our participating members. But with participation the way it is now, I’m thinking of just doing a couple of districts a day to keep up my string of consecutive days attacking in surge; what’s the point of driving the surge multiplier over 100% if only a couple of other members get anything out of it?

1 Like

I hope current surge system will be kept, and the only change will be enemy’s ranks going up, enemies shouldn’t have their ranks increased.

Overall new surge is a lot better apart of that one point which ruins… most.

3 Likes

Skills would be ok to raise. They give the most power anyway. The rank thing however ruins the surge for low players. (And sometimes even for high ones.)

2 Likes

@Nugget could the team think about revising gold and disk power calculation in City Watch?

It gives like 1.5M gold and 33k Disk Power. And that’s pretty much nothing.
With that the double CW gold event currently running is at the same level of uselessness as a Diamond crate discount (since their price does not correspond the value of the content at all).

5 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney