4.6 Known Issues

We need it for all crates please @Nugget

5 Likes

Nugget will post when the update comes out hopefully… But so far nugget has said nothing of all yesturday so you just have to wait EDIT:I was talking to scrooge and it accidentally replied to grahm

1 Like

Idk in thinking they will had thing which I don’t think is very fair cause contest just finished yesturday and still the update hasn’t arived which I can wait but seriously why do it when the contest is finishing and the contest was a very big reward I didn’t clam yet cause of update so hopefully they will give a package or something but it might not happend

1 Like

Loutre, it happened far more during the 4x Campaign drops (doubled double drops) during Christmas. I do believe it has something to do with the hard cap and that jazz.

During that time it showed a badge needing to 3-star a stage that was usually 3-starred already.
But it was associated with Love Bug, Fairy Lantern and other 20-bit badges. Not a 50-bit badge, maybe it´s similar tho.

1 Like

@Nugget Will there be a Quasimodo franchise trial deal?

2 Likes

Considering there has been a flash deal with enough resources to upgrade him for eons, I guess so.

1 Like

Next time, it’s better to make such posts before hero is released.

10 Likes

@Nugget may I ask if Red Skill Crates are predetermined? Cause I don’t get any Red Skill Chips from him that I bought before his release. It literally gives none.

2 Likes

Predetermined in what way? I’m pretty sure it’s random

1 Like

The in-game description says it is a case.

1 Like

“Bought before Phoebus’ release”

1 Like

Ahhh looks like it was misscheduled I let the social team know.

3 Likes

Are the contents of the Red Skill Crates determined when they’re added to a player’s inventory, as with Badge Booster Crates (aka “predetermined”), or are they determined when they’re actually opened by the player, as with Diamond Crates? If it’s the former case, as the game states it is, then any Red Skill Crates that a player got before Thursday wouldn’t have any red skill chips for Phoebus; if it’s the latter, then Red Skill Crates that a player has been holding on to for two years would have a chance of giving his red skill chips.

1 Like

I do not think it is hero specific. I see this issue in several locations. The enclosed image has the same issue for all three heroes that will use the badge.

3 Likes

Only by the heroes (for Red Skill Crates)… and ranks (for Badge Booster Crates)

they aren´t predetermined in the way that when you claim Badge Crates when you don´t have any spots… and then you have some free spots… that you get the same badges. You don´t.

1 Like

Any updates on Surge?
We’re loosing gold without being able to replenish… @Nugget

1 Like

It’s the weekend so loutre and nugget don’t respond unless there is an emergency bug im afraid

1 Like

what’s up with guild crate perk mail?

idk if this was an intentional change, but if not, it should be made one :joy: this is actually way better

8 Likes

I have no idea

1 Like

I like it as well!

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney