4.7 Known Issues

You haven’t worked on the known issues that were coming from Jafar, and Joy, and the Regeneration SFX yet, right?

Also, can you approve the colosseum tutorial on my account to be complete?

1 Like

Submit a ticket for the tutorial to be completed

1 Like

@Samm

This is Mei Mei Arena Crate. Not him.

Perry was moved on Diamond Crate

2 Likes

Same

1 Like

Something definitely isn’t working right with the temporary fix, I still lost diamonds once today.

Also I actually lost over 600 diamonds (exact amount is 645), not just the 20 I got as compensation. I don’t know if it was intended to just refund a small portion - in which case it’s ehh but I’ll still take it - but if it wasn’t the calculation was waaay off

2 Likes

We added some extra stuff into the update to catch other instances where this can happen. Make sure you send in a support ticket too, please.

3 Likes

We’re getting 10x more credits in a slot, but price increased instead.

If hero has no evasion… this 355 evasion does nothing as it’s the maximum level, his other disk gives 1065 tenacity at max, the same number should apply to the evasion. This disk should give 1065 evasion.
Otherwise, great changes, but this evasion does nothing for most.

@Samm

4 Likes

Gold Credits price is correct.

4 Likes

Could have at least stated that it was half of “the price 10x credits would normally be for”.

Everyone just expected 10x credits for half the current price, which would be technically a more correct rate despite still being trash compared to other sources.

Also seriously couldn’t Little John’s evasion disk just give 1.2 evasion per level instead of 1? It really doesn’t help many heroes to be even slightly decent.

Or 91 evasion at level 1 increasing by 1 every level.

2 Likes

We have scalings going up to 710 and 1065 (at level 315), both would be a much more helpful than 355 which is nothing, no matter if the team thinks it’s the “right” amount, this will do nothing, and Robin disk will win by the end of (each) day, not really balanced between these two disks.

Choose Baloo disk: get nothing
Choose Robin disk: get a lot

Same applies to Jumba’s disks.

I really hope this will be changed, as it can make Little John quite unique for now.

3 Likes

@Samm will the team ever change the “hero unlocks” in Diamond Crates and hero chip drops in Arena/Coliseum/CW Crate?

They all are very low, considering one needs 3500+ hero chips to max a single hero.
Hero unlocks in diamond crates are for 80% of heroes only 7 hero chips. SEVEN. It was good when there were 50 or less heroes and no red skills… but now? Even if the drop was FIFTY hero chips, it´d still be low because of the sheer randomness of the drop.

How about changing the drops to 3 top levels worth of Hero Chips? That´d be 69 in Servers 21 and 25 and 84 in Server 1.

Arena/Coliseum/CW Crate should give at least 1 top level worth of hero chips per drop. 23 (for Servers 21 and 25) or 28 (for Server 1).

5 Likes

On top of this, I’m still waiting for a “raid all” or “raid x heroes” for elite campaigns. The number of chips we need for the number of heroes makes farming them a chore.

2 Likes

I do think chips through diamond crates need to be looked at same with megabits

4 Likes

Seems like the update didn’t work… entirely

It now consumes skill point consumables before spending diamonds, if you have any. But red skills don’t require skill points at all, yet they still will force you to get 10 skill points if you don’t have any - without any warning or anything (and can still make you waste diamonds if you don’t have consumables)

5 Likes

I’ll check it out and make sure the team is aware. Please also submit a support ticket if you haven’t already. Thanks!

5 Likes

Sometimes leveling up red skill doesn’t work

2 Likes

We’re ranked 74 and just had a war against the guild ranked 8. We’re now warring a guild ranked over 1000 :man_shrugging: :laughing:

I’m hoping that it’s just fallout from the skewed MMR ratings from last season, and once everything shakes out under the new one the matching will be much better. :pray:

5 Likes

Thank you for letting us know about the matching. I’ll forward that to the team so they can review the feedback and go from there. I’m sorry about the experience!

4 Likes

Samm, one thing I´d really like to point out… the team should somehow have the changes for Battle Passes ready for 1st of the month it applies to, not the last day of the previous month (although in this case, there are less hero chips and double the stamina so not sure)…

Also, VIP 5 for a day should be changed to something else in “Free” Tier 25 for players above VIP 5…

2 Likes

How the MMR calculated?
What are the formulas?
Where it’s explained?

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney