4.7 Known Issues

@Samm

How is it fair that some people are getting these deals???

My main account doesn’t have this deal, but others do? Same server and everything.

4 Likes

Statler disk names are opposite @Samm

4 Likes

Thank you!

3 Likes

Inside Out trial is missing.

9 Likes

There’s absolutely no reason for you to make harsh criticisms towards PerBlue. We are human; mistakes happen sometimes.

I apologize about your experience, and encourage you to submit a support ticket if you haven’t already done so. It likely has something to do with the time change here in the US.

5 Likes

It’s a valid question. Games pretty obviously not being worked on as intensively as it once was.

5 Likes

A few months ago the team said there are plans going past 2024…
I wonder if doubt this is still the case…

3 Likes

Miguel’s green ability is bugged, it does not apply the white note on allies if there are no allies in damage role. And his ability says that he will apply one if there are no damage role allies to the one with the lowest ability power

4 Likes

Im sorry, what?
Could honestly just have not given anything

Team XP consumables are not needed anymore because team level XP havent (like most things) scaled properly
You level one hero from Y1 to Y2 and you gain enough levels to make it up

2 Likes

Kinda late, but no wonder my Inside Out Trials was reset! :confused:

2 Likes

Have you ever been in a situation at work where you were being asked to do more than you realistically could because the company was short on staff at the time? When you make a mistake in such a situation, would you prefer your supervisor to just point out the mistake, or add on that they’ve never seen such sloppy work?

5 Likes

Is it me or is the game getting slower and slower to load and slower to load objects in the game? I’ve got an iPhone 11 with plenty of free space on it and
For the last 1.5 years loading the game if I have Spotify or iTunes playing at the same time causes the audio to sound like a skipping record/cd and go through the robot distortion. And this is with all in-game sounds turned off.

And then today, it took 5 load-ins and four force closures to get the market to even hit the noon refresh. I had the 1 X indicator that there was something new in the market but it was everything that was on-sale at the 9am refresh.

5 Likes

Please submit a ticket
The team is apparently unaware that this is an issue…

5 Likes

Done and done.

4 Likes

AGAIN?

This is completely unfair, some people are getting this deal for the same price as battle pass.

How it’s fair some are getting 750 hero chips for $20 and others can get deal which gives 4200 hero chips for same price.

This is ridiculous.

3 Likes

Sadly, I have a feeling most players are experiencing this issue

3 Likes

I don’t seem to be getting any gold from completing a badge through raiding my gold goes down but I don’t receive any of the loot I am promised from the quick raid function is this a bug @Samm and if so it means countless of players have been losing out on gold for who knows how long :grimacing:

2 Likes

Is it the same thing…like, are Android phone players like myself, experiencing the same issue, as well?
Also, if you’re asking me, I’m an Android player, and my game’s running fine, but what about the others?

1 Like

What??
You are contradicting yourself…

It is not a device problem
It is a server issue

3 Likes

sighs You right. Maybe I’m too concerned.
Either way, hopefully the next Patch Note should provide the fix.

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney