4.7 Known Issues

…Yeah, there’s definitely been a few comments flagged lately for seemingly no reason than someone didn’t like PerBlue’s actions being questioned. That’s a very counter-productive way of dealing with criticism; people need to be able to bring up complaints, and if they get punished for doing so when they’re polite, what incentive do they have to not be rude and aggressive?

That’s been one of the main complaints about war for years, yes. If PerBlue makes it harder to make Legendary but increases the rewards enough so that guilds get more stuff even if they end up in a lower tier than before, I’m OK with that; I’m just worried about the rewards in Legendary being so much greater than the rewards for even the next-highest tier, and about the effects that may end up having on the game.

5 Likes

PerBlue knows that the “so much greater” rewards are totally useless for whales and dolphins though.

There are random chips.
Middle drop booster gives TEN PERCENT more Skill Chips, Gold and Hero XP.
Like… LOL

2 Likes

MMR - right now seems to be working as far as how much you get from Wars. The calculation is based on how the Guilds are ranked against each other. You’ll get more MMR if you win against a Guild that’s higher than you, but could also lose a lot if you don’t win. If Guilds are pretty close, it’s not as high stakes in regards to the MMR.

We’re keeping an eye on feedback and will consider making some adjustments if the overall sentiment is that it’s frustrating and not fun and challenging.

5 Likes

Random, but they do seem to draw from a pool of more recent heroes, so there’s a greater chance that they’ll be useful.

3 Likes

I suspect they draw from these two pools:

2 Likes

There’s still issues in leveling up red skills; now if you try to level it up further than the number of skill points you have, you get an error message and the red skill remains unchanged.

3 Likes

So, just upgrading slowly and waiting to get fix from next Patch Notes fetchimage fetchimage fetchimage fetchimage fetchimage

2 Likes

Yeah, annoying, but at least not actively harmful. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

@Samm at the end of 4.7.01 you said the week two rule would be changed but it hasn’t changed
“we swapped out the Week 2 rule for Disable Fantastic Damage.” Still can’t use the same heroes as in the enemy line :thinking:

4 Likes

Week 2 rule got still stick to week 1. So not really issue here.

Actually, it’s more fun this way.

4 Likes

Besides
If you remove normal crit and then remove fantastic damage entirely, like 90% of the heroes aren’t gonna do anything

3 Likes

So now the using only heroes that do not appear in enemy line is gone completely?

It was a really fun rule

Strange how this could be amended at will, but the previous season where people got billions of points could not…

2 Likes

… and it’s a nightmare now.

Not really an improvement.

Besides, @Samm I hope the previous rule will return in next season, it was fun.

5 Likes

@Samm some bug in this week’s contest view is causing opening it to straight up crash the game :man_facepalming:

6 Likes

We’re on it! Sorry about the delay.

4 Likes

The contest avatar for guild is wrong we got pacha last time

1 Like

Would be nice if it was Kim Possible…

3 Likes

This must be the most insulting deals I have ever seen in game :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

The token they offer is meaningless as it barely means anything. And the heist tickets? When can players ever use up all that??? Not to mention the fact that they haven’t refreshed/updated heist in a really long timeeeee

Wonder who would buy them?

3 Likes

I think it’s safe to say that whoever put together that deal either didn’t know what heist tickets are for, or mistook them for something else. My guess is that they’re supposed to be heist tokens instead.

As the deal stands now, it’s basically 750 hero chips for $10, with you choosing the hero from what’s offered in the shops. So… yeah, not great. :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

Statler & Waldorf’s red skill is not working, the increase of Evasion and Tenacity isn’t enough due to their base evasion and tenacity being very low.

Could the team add tenacity and evasion to their disks? @Samm
The same way as it was done with Little John, but the evasion should be more than equal to the maximum level.

As for now, half of their red skill does nothing.

OR increase the value to 800% (from 80%)

5 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney