4.8 Known Issues

The craft all button shows the amount of stamina that’s going to be used, but no longer shows how many refill batteries will be used. I almost used some thinking I had enough stamina banked but it would have used my consumables

3 Likes

I know the Power Craft feature, if you tap the ‘i’ next to the stamina being spent, will break it down into banked stamina, Stamina Consumables, and Premium Stamina Consumables:

Something like that would definitely be handy on the Craft All screen as well, to give access to that information once again.

7 Likes

I know it’s in the power promote one, I use it often. It’s just not in the craft all one and I’m not sure if I never noticed it because I rarely use that or if the info was removed.

3 Likes

I don’t recall it being in the Craft All screen, but given my poor memory that’s not exactly firm confirmation. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Either way I think it would be useful there as well.

3 Likes

Define “a little” :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes: what you guys have mind is totally different then I do :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

Franchise Trials are as hard as they can be as the hero selection is wayyyy limited. And you guys don’t even know (or at this point, care) about us F2P or small payer anymore. It is obvious which kind of players this change is directed to :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

Even my friend with 4 Y24 heroes have a hard time completing Tier 10 in Kim Possible trial :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes: what’s hope for the rest of us?

Haizzz, just like every single time, when 1 thing gets slightly better, 1 other things get much much worse. There is zero silver lining in this case though

Congratulations, Perblue. You guys have reached a new low

3 Likes

I thought yesterday’s trials were OK, neither too difficult nor too easy. Today’s Kim Possible trial, though, has Drakken in the last stage, and if he has his Gizmoduck disk, he gives reflect to Wasabi way up in the front of the team; and since no one in the Kim Possible franchise has a way to remove reflect or lessen its damage, that’s going to cause problems.

I was able to complete it with a solo Ron, who at least can protect himself with his own reflect, but otherwise the only option I see to complete it with three stars is to hope that Drakken gets the Kim Possible disk at some point today.

2 Likes

Shego does.

I did stage 10 with Shego alone.

3 Likes

Oh right, with her Kim Possible disk :man_facepalming: I’m one of five players in the game who doesn’t use her, so I tend to forget about that. Good point.

4 Likes

I guess we all forgot and got used to it… but can the snow disappear now (from) on the main screen?
@Samm

4 Likes

100% chance of snow here in Wisconsin on Saturday :cold_face: But yes, I’ll ask them to remove it.

5 Likes

Today in Slovakia there was 22°C (72°F) at 3PM. :rofl:
And we are on a higher latitude. Although… Europe, heh.

2 Likes

It must be because Maui is untargetable.

2 Likes

Processing: A26E4F3E-9AA0-4028-B891-FF5FA5E1C3EA.MOV…
It takes a while for the support menu to load.

1 Like

For some reason, these Franchise trials set up a lot of disable-using heroes from the very first wave. To make matter worse, most of the hero they allow us to use have zero tenacity and/or evasion :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes: is it a coincidence? I think not

My Sisu got refreshed so she should be stronger. But the only thing happened when I used her in trial was that she stood still, became a total punching bag until she got down

Yeah…soooo much fun…

2 Likes

Please adjust the difficulty of Franchise Trials. I had to use Yellow 0 hero to defeat R15 enemies. The last few franchise trials were not that hard. I didn’t know what changed

Please help.

I didn’t intend to update Wall E to Yellow 0 but when your lv 360 R12 Wall E was defeated by a bunch of lv 180 R10, something were clearly off

And after speaking to my friends, I’m not the only one

2 Likes

Indeed, you’re not the only one that won’t be able to solo the franchise trial with a WallE :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

@Samm Please change the Patch for Moana from nimble to Stout Senses so she can be immune to blinds… since she mostly does only basic attacks it makes more sense that way

1 Like

To be fair, if people focus on 1 hero for Franchise Trials which lasts only 1 month, they will focus on hero got refreshed

In this case, it is Wall E

By the way, anyone uses Wall E, has he become good or not?

2 Likes

It’s merged… AND Sisu (too).

Raya isn’t bad too, her 1st talent eliminated her main weakness as well.

Namaari is decent, EVE can pull out tons of damage, and Wall-E… is great after refresh.

3 Likes

I used Sisu. Didn’t turn out good… She got disabled as soon as the fight start and became dead soon after…

If only his purple gave more energy. I was sure it would be 300, just like Jim :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney