4.8 Known Issues

Could the top part be moved a bit higher? It’s blocked by the heroes icons.

Cinderella and Raya are missing from Princesses Filter

Raya is missing from Princesses Collection

4 Likes

No more hero trial deals @Samm? :thinking:

2 Likes

The amount shown as acquired doesn’t match the amount listed. Haven’t checked how much you actually get.

5 Likes

While looking at a hero’s patch, I’ve seen tier 3 patches in there, so would the next season introduce tier 3 essence?

1 Like

So @Samm y’all changed Maui from 15% to 40% back to 15% less damage… I feel that the 40% made him a better tank… PLEASE change him back to 40%

6 Likes

Lesson learned: don’t invest in buffed heroes until at least a month has passed. I was looking forward to experimenting with Maui, seeing if he could be an unconventional counter to some meta lines that are popping up; now I suspect it’ll be too hard to keep him from getting KO’d before he’s able to do anything.

I didn’t really like Numi’s suggestion of capping Maui’s damage reduction to 80%, but that would’ve been a much better solution than just reverting that part of his red skill to its ineffective previous state.

6 Likes

@Samm change back Maui to how he was before… he’s a joke again.

Then, just remove him from friendship campaigns as enemy, just like how it was done with Bogo and Jessie years ago.

5 Likes

That latest “stat refresh” on Superstar Island GOD Maui, means less stress for me and most players here who are having a hard time taking him out.

He’s a CLOOOOOD!!!

1 Like

For all I care it could very well be 90%.

But consider the rest - Armor and Reality.
For the damage reduction to be higher it must also be ensured that Maui isn’t a permanent staller only defeatable with energy removals or (yes) quite broken Aurora… in a way.

I am glad @Samm that the team can (finally?) make some ad-hoc changes to heroes… or visuals. Although not sure I like the feeling of a more ad-hoc refreshes. Some too good, some too poor, some okey.

5 Likes

Would have to remove him from like 90% of the campaign. Normal, Elite and Friendship. Far too much work.

5 Likes

There were probably around a dozen heroes who could easily counter Maui, some of whom (Gothel, Zeus, Bolt) are strong enough that you didn’t need anyone else to address him, unlike with many past counters (Timon & Pumbaa for Mulan, Tron for Ian, Mary for Zeus, etc. etc. etc.). It would make sense to remove Maui from friendship campaigns, where players likely wouldn’t be able to use one of those heroes; anywhere else, and players have a wide enough selection of heroes available that it’s possible to counter Maui, so there’s no need to remove him.

I’ve said it before, I’ll say it again: the problem with Maui wasn’t that he was unbeatable or uncounterable, the problem was that the source of his invulnerability was unique and a combination of multiple skills, so players who ran into it and didn’t study Maui’s skills would just think it was a bug and stop trying. And I don’t know that there’s any way for the devs to overcome good old fashioned ignorance, especially when it’s clear that a lot of players just plain don’t want to spend that much effort thinking about how the heroes in the game work. (If I had a dime for every time someone attacked my freeze line without anyone to simply counter freeze, I could get a Recruitment Special every month.)

If Maui was so broken as to need nerfing, then so are at least a dozen other heroes. And I suppose future heroes would need to be designed to ensure that there are at least a couple dozen counters for any particularly strong abilities they may have.

6 Likes

Only here, and it was DONE BEFORE!

You have access to all heroes here. Maui can stay here.

4 Likes

The funny thing about this is how quickly they nerf a skill but skill bugs like Miguel’s still linger.

5 Likes

Nerfing a skill is a lot simpler than patching a bug.

But yes, it would be nice to see the bugs for Miguel, Joy, and especially Donald get patched.

5 Likes

Joy is literally useless now due to her bug, and it was months now.

Donald’s main supposed use isn’t working.
And Miguel… he is still good, but the amount of bugs on him is annoying.

6 Likes

Exactly, the amount of bugs certain heroes have and don’t seem to care. They only bring out more broken heroes that don’t nerf but do nerf heroes that deserve to be buffed.

1 Like
  • Skinner’s spotlight is still missing… so he isn’t finalized?
  • Franchise deals are gone out of nowhere, is season 5 the last one or?
4 Likes

Franchise deals were deemed a failure and now flash deals of exclusive or borderline broken hero chips/stamina/etc. take place.
Evidence: Deals given to all players.

2 Likes

Why do you think they were a failure?

2 Likes

Well, not per se. But it’s pretty obvious that franchise deals for heroes that were refreshed and got wildly OP were like… >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> (this much) bought over deals for heroes that stayed bad.

And thus the next logical step is to sell deals for OP heroes… or exclusive heroes.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney