4.8 Known Issues

Are you using all blue mods for her? Is that what’s best now?

1 Like

@Samm
Where’s wall-e tier 2 patch buff from?
I tested mutiple times, his tier 2 buff never get active.

1 Like

I spent like 28k coins on a gold crate but nothing arrived ever and now I don’t have any coins left

1 Like

You’re using Dash disk, try Kevin disk, he gives basic damage buff which should trigger this talent.
But I imagine PB’s idea was for his energy giving to count as buff.

2 Likes

And nope, i tried both disk.

1 Like

That’s disappointing :confused:
Hopefully, the team could make his energy-sharing count as buff.

4 Likes

Yep! that’s what i’m thinking too. Basically Kevin disk is the useful disk, it’s not work so i decide to try dash disk, and meh, both not working.

3 Likes

I’m seeing differences here too @samm, and sadly the amount received is equal to the lower amount, not the amount actually displayed in the Battle Pass :fearful:

I’ve collected it, but we’re being short changed quite a decent amount of Disk Power

5 Likes

Everything did deliver, you probably just exited the crate tab before you physically SAW the stuff you got.

If that is not so, most likely a internet connection issue.

2 Likes

And this is doubly annoying because of how scarce and precious Disk Power is.

1 Like

The new amount is meant to be live after the cap raise. So basically visuals are due to a cap raise coded before it actually happening higher than the actual amount (which is correct since no cap raise has happened).

Not to mention that the disk power from Battle Pass should be at least 3x higher. Story for another day, again.

4 Likes

This goes deeper… surge rewards gold shows different amounts during battle and on victory screen.

6 Likes

Same cause.

1 Like

What’s the problem here, is that the enemies do in fact have that higher rank and level, making fights (a bit) harder, which should reward this (more) gold.

2 Likes

That the cap raise which is coded but not launched yet is interfering with the gold earned.

Same as Battle Pass.

2 Likes

So the hero franchise deals are sorta back… only got one of the three today :thinking:

2 Likes

War bugged

https://discourse.disneyheroesgame.com/t/war-bugged-kicking-players/2054219/2

Number of Raid Times down to -1

4 Likes

@Samm
Just adding this again as it hasn’t been mentioned since the switch.

The friendship disk is locked on 3tars even though the campaign is complete…
I have raised a ticket ingame too a few weeks ago

7 Likes

Looking at your Friend Campaigns, you SO far ahead!! >_<

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney