4.8 Known Issues

@Samm just tested Jim Hawkins bug, and his green skill is not energizing anyone or granting anyone energy. Can you fix this, as I just spent lots of money upgrading Jim.

2 Likes

Did you check to make sure Jim’s green skill is maxed
 because that could be your issue
 his green skill is working fine for me giving allies energy and energize

2 Likes

Our team is aware of the problem and working to get it resolved. Thank you for being patient and I apologize about the issue.

4 Likes

These crashes should be fixed in 4.9, but we can’t be certain about that until we get closer to that release.

3 Likes

Please send in a support ticket if you haven’t already done that.

3 Likes

Will we need to all send in support tickets in order to reclaim the missing items? Most people wouldn’t know to do that :grimacing:

2 Likes

Speaking of Support, how does one contact the in-game Customer Support with the new layout?

IOS, iPad Air 2 if that helps.

2 Likes
  • At the bottom of each article
  • After disliking :-1: an article

2 Likes

Doesn’t pop up for me:

2 Likes

Yep! All maxed!

2 Likes

For both of the issues?

2 Likes

@Samm Curious, do you know anything about this? :-).

I for some reason can’t find the Customer Support button in the new layout, so wondered if you could help?

2 Likes

I am experiencing this too.

2 Likes

S25 is back to 25 10x Diamond crates from contests. Is this intended?

Previous contest had 75 10x crates and it made sense - if we are ever gonna catch up on S1 and do double cap raises we need a lot of hero chips.

At the same time S1 is pulling even further ahead every week.

3 Likes

No. Once the problem is fixed, we’ll figure out the best way to give players the resources that are owed.

4 Likes

Oh dear :sob: I’ll let the rest of the team know. Hopefully it’s a quick fix.

3 Likes

So am I :grimacing: I think maybe it affects accounts that don’t have a ticket history. Not sure yet.

3 Likes

Fixing the ticket problem will require an update. No eta yet. In the meantime, you can create support tickets here (contact us): Disney Heroes — PerBlue Technical Support and Help Center

If you do, please remember to include your DH account ID number.

4 Likes

Yeah, so not sure what is going on.

I have sent some Support Tickets before so I have a Ticket History, but this time I discovered through trying to help explaining how to send a Support Ticket in-game. So yeah, wasn’t able to help as I didn’t figure out how to contact the Customer Support.

And for actually contacting PerBlue, here :-). Where you can actually email:
https://perblue.helpshift.com/hc/en/3-disney-heroes/contact-us/?p=web

@The_Real_Numi By the way, could you post the screenshot with the chat bubble for Contact US in the new layout?

Think that would be a good way to go about it and show Samm how they should do it for those who have issues with the new layout :-).

2 Likes

It is just a message icon to the right of the loupe when you first enter support (helpdesk) from avatar.
The loupe itself is more to the left than on your device.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney