4.8 Known Issues

it’s not very important to me, or anyone and I’m unsure if it’s specific to this update.

but I unlocked 50 ultra XP drinks from the battle pass but only received 49. it’s not very serious and I won’t see the difference, but surely a error?

2 Likes

Wait, are you saying that we only get a total of 6 chances? So if you reset it 5 times, you’re locked out for the next 5 days?

1 Like

You get a free chance every day, and 30 extra chances that can be bought with stamina during the duration of the trial; e.g., if you bought 5 of those chances on the first day, you should have 25 extra chances remaining.

3 Likes

No, the extra chances purchasable with stamina are capped at 30.

Total is 30+7 I believe. Or maybe less.

2 Likes

This was first reported nearly 3 weeks ago, and PerBlue is hoping to have a correction in the 4.9 update, with compensation for the difference between displayed and received rewards to follow later.

3 Likes

@Jody_Caviness

@The_Real_Numi

Okay, thanks for the clarification. That’s what I thought originally, but the other message concerned me.

2 Likes

alright thanks! can’t wait to get that one XP drink!

2 Likes

Very crucial, I know. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: But other resources from the pass have been shorted, most importantly Disk Power, so it’s not all pointless.

3 Likes

Why should I ever bother to do that? You guys will just give me some copy paste reply like "we are sorry for…blah blah… And we will try to address this bug…blah…blah…"all over again

Try figuring out by yourself. You are the Dev for god sake

2 Likes

Dude their trying their best to fix the dang problem

1 Like

Remember… They’re Support Agent, exactly Community Manager. They can just do anything on the forum, send the team through Samm and somewhere.

3 Likes

Excatly,that’s what samm is and she’s trying her best but people keep pressuring her to hurry up

1 Like

Maybe prioritize Joy and Donald…

2 Likes

He’s supposed to be immune to slows but apparently Pocahontas doesn’t care about what is supposed to happen-

6 Likes

She also doesn’t care that allies are immune to knockbacks, Goliath’s white skill with a disk makes him immune to knockbacks, and while she can’t knockback him her attacks still apply slows like she did knock him back (she did not!).

6 Likes

@Samm could you please ask the team to asjust the drop rates for these
Even F2P players are getting way more than we ever need due to the scaling of team xp not being good

And there is no way to sell them so they just sit there
being useless

3 Likes

Discounts in the Badge Bazaar shop are not taking into account Guild Perk discount. The original price displayed, and thus the discounted price, are what they would be without the perk being purchased.

5 Likes

I can say that about all consumables. The modes are outdated so consumables are losing in value, only time they are used is for cap rise and new hero.

And with how war crates works, and how terrible are two choices it’s just forced to take another consumable, getting them way too much than needed.

War crates needs more types of consumables… especially mission speed-ups, these are always needed—

4 Likes

It actually does take discounts of Guild Perks. It was 30% off… it just shows the original price as not discounted.

For example 44,307 definitely isn’t 70% of 67,338!

Also a discount of a reduced price makes the discount smaller. :smiley:

3 Likes

Or how you can exceed/overshoot disk bits needed to 5* a disk. Or how certain badge bits that have no use beyond a certain point can only be sold for low amounts of gold.

Many problems yet to be solved.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney