4.8 Known Issues

Ok.

And what about Flash’s spotlight? :thinking:

3 Likes

Here is a mistake in Voyd and Wasabi’s friendship chapter 3 episode 2

I’m not sure if this is an issue or is it meant to be like that but I’ve completed every collection available as of now but, I’m missing 3 coins to get the last avatar from the store.

1 Like

It has been like that for months. They said they were working to address this but months have gone by and nothing happens :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

I mean, the easiest thing to do is removing those mastery tokens. They are useless anyway. Why do things take too long? :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

2 Likes

I posted in the trials thread as well, but chef skinner being on the defending team makes it so that the Flash trial is hard to get 3 stars on. He killed someone on my team, but they were still alive on the screen so I didn’t back out and retry. Lost the 3 star bonus for something out of my control.

5 Likes

With Skinner in the trial Yax just spams healing and just pauses every other hero

2 Likes

@Samm Event “Discount Shops Token (Arena/CW/Coli)” not showing. But Event “Hero Super Charge” still yes

2 Likes

@Samm

Flash is released but he still isn’t finalized and has no spotlight.

2 Likes

I wonder if this time there will be 2 Double Campaign events as Xmas 2023.

2 Likes

Hopefully so :kiss:

If not, (all Stamina saving after the Trials event ended) and a Bag Green will disappear.
If yes, (all Stamina saving) will disappear.

Waiting… :cyclone: :cyclone: :cyclone:

2 Likes

@Samm Please add Flash to the trial

2 Likes

Please send in a support ticket for this issue if you haven’t done so already.

2 Likes

This isn’t specific to 4.8, but please send in a ticket so we can review your account.

2 Likes

It is like that for everyone, Samm.

5 Likes

This has been reported so so so so many times

5 Likes

Flash’s entry animation causes him to be in the front always, instead of being in middle.

This happens in all modes.

3 Likes

It looks like this problem is also affecting the paid track, judging from this post:

I wasn’t sure if the team had also checked the paid track in addition to the free one; even though I thought they probably would have, I figure better safe than sorry.

2 Likes

@Samm This time same as above, both “Double Campaign” & “Double Ports” not showing.

2 Likes

since Double Port isn’t listed in the events description, only ‘Open Port’, I’d already used my free Port attempts for the day while they were both open this morning.

:roll_eyes: :-1:

2 Likes

So not able to reset Flash trial every day once the limit is hit @Samm? I hit the limit yesterday and now today I’m not able to reset it anymore.
It says I should be able to daily… “While the Trial is running, you will get a number of chances to fight PER DAY, just like Team Trials”

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney