4.9 Known Issues

They changed the 24h events to start and end at contest start/end time.

Yes, they used to start/end 5 hours sooner.

3 Likes

I really hope this is only for the anniversary events, and not a permanent change

3 Likes

Let’s wait for @samm to confirm. I hate events to be that late, tbh. Hopefully it will be back to before

1 Like

Powerline arrives in battle too soon while his green skill says otherwise

Pls be noted that all his allies are alive. The only ones who are down are my heroes

3 Likes

Any comments on the event the @samm? Is this 1 time thing or permanent?

1 Like

As far as I know, it’s just temporary while we’re running all of the Anniversary events. Screenshots are always helpful. It shows us exactly what you see so there’s no confusion about what event you’re referring to (players often call them different things in tickets), and what you see as far as the timer. Sometimes what you see live is different than what the data says on our end, and we can easily forward screenshot(s) to the dev team and say, “Hey! Look at this, it should have started at this time but it didn’t.”

2 Likes

Sorry about that! We’re working to get that adjusted now.

2 Likes

While another thing, considering the fact that Toy Story will eventually have their Patch Season, I wonder if Bo Peep disk bug got fixed or not?

I remember hearing about it, so figured I hear on if it got fixed.

1 Like

It looks like we fixed a bug with her Memory Disk not removing armor a few years ago.

2 Likes

Ah I see and glad to hear if so :-).

3 Likes

@Samm I experienced a strange bug on the team yellow trials at the new highest difficulty after the last update. I wrote it in via ticketing system but I think nothing has been done about out. I made a short video but am not allowed to post an mp4 file here unfortunately. I provided the video to support.
In stage two Randall is standing there idly with Demona and Sarah Sanderson and doing nothing until the time runs out.

1 Like

and so drac did reign until the dungeon man / moon drake meta came along :joy:

I assume the problem is that the development and testing required to totally revamp a hero is beyond the capacity of the current team, whereas these stat buffs don’t require much time to do, can be done without any ‘difficult’ development and don’t need much testing aside from going through the mysterious Balancer

(not that this is a good thing, I’d much prefer to see these buffs accompanied by 1-2 grander refreshes each time)

4 Likes

I prefer how it’s run now, stats refreshes paired with talents which gives new mechanics to these heroes. Not to mention how much of these are added monthly, it changes meta a lot, instead of just making one hero better every few months.

2 Likes

I mean refreshed heroes are competitive with most new heroes. Heck some end up being even better than a lot of new heroes (like Baymax, Kristoff, Flynn, Judy, or more recently Pocahontas, Megavolt, Sisu and even Kim).
In other words, as long as the kit and the stats are good, it doesn’t matter how many effects they have.

2 Likes

I can agree

2 Likes

@Samm Can you ask the social media team about regular content updates in Youtube? No new videos after 3 years :( and Avatar 3th Anniversary still here.

2 Likes

That deal appeared only once, over a month ago.

Could the team make this deal appear again? @Samm

It’s anniversary, time for nice things… :eyes:

($20-30)

4 Likes

and it seems now one has fixed it yet for the new event that just started :frowning:

2 Likes

well, it still hasn’t been fixed in here

either :man_shrugging:

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney