DH 5th Anniversary Events Preview!

DH 5th Anniversary Events Preview

Overview

Disney Heroes: Battle Mode is entering its FIFTH YEAR this May. We’re so excited to finally share some of the exciting events we have planned to celebrate this incredible milestone.

Things kick off May 12th and run through the rest of the month with an extra special surprise Hero that will be revealed soon!

Free Stuff!
Be on the lookout for special gifts redeemable in the events calendar! Everyone can receive up to a total of 10 gifts throughout the duration of the event, so make sure to keep a lookout the first and last 5 days of celebrations. The messages will include different Crates, Resources, Consumables, and Hero Chips.

Special Themed Contests!
The contests will follow their usual schedule, but with an Anniversary theme leading up to a very special contest for our NEW Hero’s big reveal!

Double Drops and Extra Resources!
Every day will have a different event. Load up on twice the goods with Double Drops in Normal and Elite Campaigns, Trials, and Port Modes! Look for increased Gold and Stamina gains during the Anniversary celebration.

Big Discounts!
Keep an eye out for Marketplace savings and grab these deals while you can for a limited time.

Disney Heroes: Battle Mode Trivia!
Log in daily starting May 17th through the 25th for a trivia question. The correct answer is a promo code for extra rewards!

Event Trials and Campaign Trial!
Once revealed, Event Trials will feature the new Anniversary Hero, who will also be featured in a special Campaign Trial. Who do you think it will be?

image (9)

???

dialogue_tiana_shadow

“I’ve noticed all the hard work you’ve put in this year!!! Maybe you can help me cook up something special for this year’s anniversary?” Stay tuned for more info as we get closer to DH’s 5th Anniversary Event, and be sure to bring your best dance moves!

49 Likes

I already know who it is

3 Likes

Congratulations to everyone in Perblue for making this game in 2018 I have to say thank you for letting me play this game I could done it without you so next year hopefully you will have a 6th anniversary next year 2024

13 Likes

Congrats to perblue for making such an amazing game and make my favorite characters come to this game,thank you perblue and let this game be amazing forever!

7 Likes

I hope we get a new loading screen and guys if I were you don’t say who it is if y’all know who it is

1 Like

Can’t wait and if I think what character is. I’m 100% happy this is the anniversary hero.

12 Likes

not 4x or 5x :frowning: ?

Hoping for a 70% discount in Memory Market and Badge Bazaar :pray:

Huh?

Campaign Trial?

We all know who that is :smirk:

10 Likes

Me too! It’s not a muppet, so it’s very good.

Yep… Oliver & Dodger!

7 Likes

Hopefully you will change different characters in the loading screen

7 Likes

[quote=“Samm, post:1, topic:2070129”]
![dialogue_tiana_shadow|500x500]upload://eCkkyfYEVS35aBfSDv4z3ZdRw3t)

We totally don´t know who it is :joy:
Funi

11 Likes

Looks like we all know who it is.

5 Likes

Hopefully there will be 6th anniversary next year 2024

4 Likes

Huh, when was the last time we saw a character silhouette as a teaser…good to see one again.

6 Likes

As it’s the fifth anniversary, we’ll be entering the Sixth year.

7 Likes

a QUEEN is coming :woman_in_steamy_room::nail_care:

4 Likes

You can’t tell me who it is right it’s a secret correct

2 Likes

Of course it’s a secret no one should say it because they’re gonna ruin the surprise

2 Likes

I can already tell who that is, but I won’t tell you.:shushing_face: If you know, you know.:wink:
Anyway, 5 years is so incredible, I can’t believe how much time has flown!:exploding_head:
I can already tell this is certainly going to be a great anniversary no matter what!:+1::sunglasses:
Happy Cinco De Mayo btw! :taco:

2 Likes

All of my YESSSS!!!

Oh boy, I only played this game for less than 2 years, so idk if I’ll be able to ace them trivia. :confused:

3 Likes

Guys, guys. Read between the lines, the anniversary hero us obviously Kuzco. :upside_down_face: :llama: :upside_down_face:

7 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney