4 Year Anniversary!

Ooo anniversary starts on my birthday!

2 Likes

Funny, I always thought Donald was the one with the anger issues. Daisy was usually the one trying to get him to control that, from what I recall.

2 Likes

Usually, but not always.

3 Likes

Hmm… well, I remember a certain House of Mouse cartoon; where she ends up losing her own temper, while trying to get Donald to control his, on their date.

But while I did see a lot of older Disney cartoons as a kid, I must’ve missed that one.

1 Like

When will Flik chips be available in the markets?

This is the current prediction based on previous rotations, but until announced we don’t know.

1 Like

WELP. So long, Bagheera! ‘Twas nice knowing you!

I kid, I know that not every Baggy is gonna automatically go up against a Daisy.

1 Like

The 4th anniversary starts tomorrow.

3 Likes

With Bagheera’s disk and a Tron teammate, this ability is a counter.

Unfortunately, it counters Daisy and her team, inflicted by Daisy herself.

3 Likes

Which means Daisy will be unlocked

1 Like

Yes…
No need to state the obvious

2 Likes

@Loutre will the trials be available when the daily resets happen? Or at a later time

What how? Can u send a picture?

I think that will be an advantage for Bhageera since he heals when losing the invisibility. Giving the team Precise without removing invisibility would be better.

Nevermind @Sra_Malevola I seen her ingame and she’s awesome, I love her animations (especially the white,green and purple skill animations)

3 Likes

Happy 4th Anniversary!

@Loutre Is there any plan for a special invasion?

9 Likes

Likely not, we have last seen it a year ago…

2 Likes

@Loutre I applaud the Liveops team for including the triple elite/15 RS chips in the celebrations, like the bonus on get more stamina (the get more gold one could as well not be there but whatever).

The only thing I miss is double normal campaign drops, hopefully they come someday soon.

4 Likes

Triple normal campaign drops.
And triple port event.

I believe the end date is wrong on the system @Loutre ?
Unless the event is actually running for the next 930 days - which will be cool obviously - but probably more likely it is wrong :wink:

7 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney