5.0 Known Issues

Talents help the team, there are control, tank, support, damage heroes that have talents that buff the team, not just themselves.

What kind of team, she doesn’t have synergies with a disable-based team. She won’t be used there.

3 Likes

That would be a great start
but 1,500,000,000,000 still reads very difficult

Can the team please look to display this in Billions similar to how Gold is presented
And add Trillions too

5 Likes

They can’t be abbreviated that way.

4 Likes

If this is a recent issue you’ve experienced, please send in a support ticket telling us where you saw it happen. Having the battle logs will help us reproduce the issue. Thanks!

5 Likes

Sorry, but can you please explain why?
Gold can be abbreviated in M/B, so every value ingame should be able to “round” too

It would also save a lot of display space in skills and onscreen

2 Likes

That’s a problem with the game itself, many characters can go in teams but with the imbalance in the game they can’t go, they prefer to take teams that are made up of different OP heroes.
But if we look at more themed teams from a point of view, she easily helps Ralph, Felix with his disables, helps freeze teams and slows, but those teams don’t exist because it’s not meta to carry them.

1 Like

It’s not recent, but it’s okay, I’ll send a ticket.

2 Likes

Guess many heroes have not been refreshed yet and when upgrading something (even bigger) will be covered by a fence of abbreviations. :woman_shrugging:t3:

2 Likes

My eyes. My eyes. :eyes: :fire: :fire_extinguisher:

5 Likes

I still do not understand.

I am able to specify rounding in my reports I write, and I am not an expert at all.
The value is already coded as a color and in text, when adding the visual “thousand separators” it should be just as easy to round to Billion or Trillion if the number exceeds a threshold.

But anyway, lot of other things that I would rather be fixed - so if we only get a commas - small win

3 Likes

Enemy Quasimodo starts in opposite side.

10 Likes

Is felix supposed to have such a huge skill power jump compared to rest of his buffs my red 0 felix

BD went from 29,258 to 469,329
SP went from 3,428,522 to 92,029,240
HP went from 485,369 to 7,976,682

I think the team may have added an extra 0 to his skill power number @Samm

1 Like

No, it just includes purple skill. Same as Elastigirl.

4 Likes

Oh I didn’t think those played a part in their base stats?

1 Like

Issue is he doesn’t give it to himself just Allies according to his skill

1 Like

He is included in that too, Jack Sparrow has the same skill. It always was like that.

4 Likes

It is pretty funny how the stat buffs were given, but the scaling wasn´t lowered. That is why WiR heroes all do heavy tons of Billions of damage. IF they have a chance to do so.

1 Like

It looks like Joy is still not working as well?

3 Likes

Here too. Joy is still bugged.

6 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Š Disney