5.0 Known Issues

Does triton and hank disk give armor and reality to allies. I’ve worked on that disk desperately hoping on that.

1 Like

As it says… yes.

3 Likes

There is something deadly wrong with Abu

He refuses to die and doesn’t move or does anything. And yes, I have used precise heroes

Daisy helps me target him but in the middle of my fight, they keep attacking but can’t take Abu down. Even when his health runs out and when his shield expires

6 Likes

It looks like a bug but… knowing what allies Abu had might be helpful

2 Likes

Don’t know if anyplayer else noticed, but for some reason, I was using Powerline in the Elite Campaign, and he still gets K.O.-ed immediately by Baymax…even though he hasn’t entered the battle yet. :confused:

2 Likes

That’s what I mean from my list of prioritized issues. Powerline becomes targetable instead of untargetable before Electrifying Entrance.

I also found that from the bottom of the screen, the hero icons were supposed to have a KO on them when heroes were defeated by Chef Skinner’s “Pointed Criticism”.

3 Likes

This is already a known issue on the roadmap

4 Likes

They trying to fix it

2 Likes

It like doesn’t allow my lineup to be used in guild war. I have had my spot in the guild since it began, and it has never showed my lineup!!

@Samm

3 Likes

We really need to talk about end-of-the-month war rewards. I just got them and it was horrible as the hero I got was not the one I worked on

Is there any way we can select which hero? I have tried really hard last month, just to end up with literally nothing? That’s not nice

5 Likes

I’ve been giving the same feedback every month ever since it was updated, and unfortunately haven’t had so much as an acknowledgement from PB that this is an issue - so I doubt it will be changed :weary:

Equally earned rewards being of random enormously different value is just not cool.

9 Likes

Hello, sorry to disturb, is there any news on this problem? I completed all my collections, but I still miss 3 tokens. Thank you.

10 Likes

So this isnt really a bug but during double drops when you use the multi raid and but double xp, i won 195,000 xp in an hour and got from level 127 to 140 so just wanted to tell you that.

1 Like

Ask support, they will give you free 3 token, I got it the other day

3 Likes

First picture you are in car 2, and car 4 only has 1 defense like car 2

2nd picture, your car 2 is 0 or instantly KO it because someone move your line to car 4… Where in first picture there only 1 defense and now car 4 has 2 defender and one of them is yours

1 Like

Hmm… :thinking::thinking:

It would be fair if they should give all players 3 Tokens (via Mailbox) and players start automatically with 3 Tokens.

@Samm
I’ll tag them here

8 Likes

Tiana isn’t the only hero with characters staying longer than they should.
So does Felix.

Well, I don’t really know if this was intentional. But I think this isn’t meant to be intended.

2 Likes

There is only 5 chances on the Red trial. The original amount was 6.

1 Like

This is when you have left the guild or joined the guild without “Extra Trial”. So, it will return to default.

4 Likes

Oh I did not know, thanks for the help!

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney