5.0 Known Issues

Sweet babycorn on a bike!

Those refreshes are no joke. Vanellope is a one kill wonder. Could you possibly dial her back a smidge please.

3 Likes

It´s not just Vanellope…

3 Likes

Completely pointless. and no.
She has no defence and no fantastic crit.

5 Likes

Regardless of whether or not you agree with Musk about the state of the game, telling someone how they should feel about something in such a blunt manner isn’t very “kind and helpful” of you…

12 Likes

@Samm Are there gonna be new Patch deals with tier 3 essence?

2 Likes

I could see it coming, since previously they had also said that they fixed it and it was still the same. They seem to know how to do their job. Joy has been at it for years

1 Like

When the hero location change take effect @samm? MEILIN is still available only in diamond crates

1 Like

1 more thing, when you guys increased the skill point cap, you guys didnt increase the regen speed?

Then how can this be an improvement? I mean, nothing literally change. We should have more skill point during the SAME time, not take that much longer to wait for them.

Please check @samm because this change is ridiculous and useless

4 Likes

There is a small bug with Mickey. When combat (either on your team or enemy) against enemies that freeze. He disappears from the screen. But, the enemies can still hit it…Here is an example (and it only happened with that type of enemies, the others are fine).

4 Likes

i don’t think it’s entirely useless since we don’t need to log in as often to catch the max amount, so less is wasted if we don’t log in on the dot - but yeah in the grand scheme of things this small increase is still not enough of a help.

Problem is if you increase the regen rate, we’ll need to log in more often again to avoid wastage, so that’s not an ideal solution either.

I don’t mind keeping the rate the same, but the cap should be truly big - like, enough to sleep and not miss out on basically the whole night’s worth of skill points, or to be able to get through school/work without having to keep spending them. At the moment, that’s what is required to be able to max a hero in any sort of sensible timeframe

7 Likes

Isn’t that the problem? I expected them to scale skill points to the server max lv, cause that’s logical. Instead, we got some tiny increase that doesn’t help much…or at all

And what’s worse, FTP players have nothing change for them…I feel bad for them actually

4 Likes

In my case, I passed by once and appeared from the opposite side.

2 Likes

Game freezes and crashes everytime during a battle in port.

3 Likes

Same here
And forces to redownload update of 600MB
Have done it 3 times now

3 Likes

For some odd reason, Quasimodo enters the battlefield about 2 seconds late. His White Skill still does damage…yet the giant cathedral bell is gone! XD

4 Likes

What’s WiR?

Edit: nvm. I’m an idiot. Figured it out

2 Likes

2 Likes

@Samm anything about hero rotation? Nothing has changed. Is it a bug?

1 Like

@Samm When will heroes be available in new locations? I don’t see Meilin in Elite campaign. (As of this posting)

3 Likes

When Tiana will appear in game? Her event starts tomorrow.

6 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Š Disney